Paranormal Activities DETECTED - Multiplayer Best Moments

Users who are viewing this thread

BestGoblinNA

Regular
Hi guys,

In this episode, we explore some of the paranormal sightings in Bannerlord along with some best moments in combat.

A lot more time was spent editing this video, so let me know your thoughts.

E0XwIM2.gif

Really nice. The reaction gifs remind me of some videos on Facebook, which I found kinda funny. On another note, it's very interesting to see how a good player handles 1vX confrontations. Not to take away from your obvious skill, but it seems a lot less fun and interesting than Warband. I think that's to do with block delay and other combat changes to shields, but yeah. As it stands, watching those fights seemed more confusing and less impressive unless you're fairly familiar with the game. Thanks for the video, I really hope a dev watches it.

... but it seems a lot less fun and interesting than Warband. I think that's to do with block delay and other combat changes to shields...
Yeah being able to chain block many consecutive attacks looks visually impressive so I try to showcase as much as I can in Bannerlord videos, but like you said, block delay really should be reduced.

What does motion blur change? I keep forgetting to turn it off but idk why I should.
In other games, with motion blur, when you move the mouse fast, the screen blurs a bit as a visual effect.

It doesn't seem very strong in Bannerlord but I just turned it off anyways.

Back
Top Bottom