Papal States not working correct

Users who are viewing this thread

Just wanted to report a small bug.

I saw the papal States and decided to take them over. but when i Press Q to get into the menu. Go to factions and select papal States. The screen stays Empty. Aswell as the system telling me that My Wife, Alexander the great (Or something) Is owning the castle.

I didn't mind and took over. but the villages are also still his.
Please help me.

I dont have the knowledge for solve your problem. i've just wanted to inspect this mod but, i can not pass without a comment  :smile:. You married with the most famous sovereign and general in the world? As a wife? Wow, you must be an attractive  man! Attractive as hell!

edit: typo

Papal States in 1257ad are a bit like in Medieval II: Total War. YOu can't get rid of them (or the pope).

You can't attack them, so you can't conquer them. How could you, the LORD himself is protecting them!

About the "your wife" thing: it's clearly a bug, although I read somewhere it was a joke from Othr...  :???:

They should be made conquerable, especially for those who play as islamic/muslim factions/characters :smile:
Although i would normally play as the Papal states in games  :lol:

Since it is a historical mod, it's meant to represent how the Papal State was considered above others. Most of its domain lived thanks to donations, anyway, so it'd be like trying to conquer something you or your faction gave to the pope to recieve a blessing  :razz:
Also, the game does not take into account politics in their integrity so small factions that in reality would survive with trade, alliances or exchanging of favors, in game die in a matter of weeks and you'll have someone complaining it's not historical..  :roll:
So ye.. let's leave the Papal State as it is..

GodHandApostole said:
Since it is a historical mod, it's meant to represent how the Papal State was considered above others. Most of its domain lived thanks to donations, anyway, so it'd be like trying to conquer something you or your faction gave to the pope to recieve a blessing  :razz:
Also, the game does not take into account politics in their integrity so small factions that in reality would survive with trade, alliances or exchanging of favors, in game die in a matter of weeks and you'll have someone complaining it's not historical..  :roll:
So ye.. let's leave the Papal State as it is..

my fictional character rising to power and conquering nations is not historical? so what's you point? i want to recreate history, as do most who play.

Chricky said:
They should be made conquerable, especially for those who play as islamic/muslim factions/characters :smile:

exactly.

Back
Top Bottom