Users who are viewing this thread

Sexism is bad girl power Panzer says trans rights but it does make for more interesting gameplay in my opinion and feels more fitting to the setting.

Anyone that says "realistic" is bad, is bad themselves and should not be listened to. This is a game loaded with...murder afterall...how words are the thing that is bad is ridiculous. Keep up the good work.

It's not really limiting, it'll just make the sex choice like all of the other stat affecting backstory choices in the character creator and It'll let people make more optimised builds for the character that they want to play. Other rpgs do this, like the pre Skyrim Elder Scrolls games, I just want the choice to be consequential and not just an aesthetic choice.

No one wants to choose their character sex for optimized builds, and hampering skills and exp for people who want to play a swordfighting woman in a swordfighting game is highly limiting.

I like the sexism and I'm glad you modded it back in...it added to the experience of choosing a female character, and gave you a reason to get annoyed and fight someone.

Thing is, if you make your fantasy setting so idealistic that everyone is nice to each other then it does raise the question, why are all these nice people fighting. Games need arseholes :smile:

I don't normally play female characters in games but almost exclusively played female characters in Warband because of how important the distinction felt in character creation and gameplay, like the alternate dialogue.
It will be neat to see what they were considering for final release, excited to see how you progress with this.

It's not really limiting, it'll just make the sex choice like all of the other stat affecting backstory choices in the character creator and It'll let people make more optimised builds for the character that they want to play. Other rpgs do this, like the pre Skyrim Elder Scrolls games, I just want the choice to be consequential and not just an aesthetic choice.
While I understand where you're coming from, I don't think it's necessary.
Maybe I'd like to roleplay as a really strong female, like Red Sonja, or Xena the warrior princess.
I wouldn't want to be limited if I want to play female AND also want to be strong.

One thing I HATE most about some rpg's when they restrict classes/professions to gender... Mostly it's Males = Barbarians/Warriors/Soldiers/ Females = Rangers/Rogues/Healers - that sucks. I have NOT played many games that looked good at first but because of having this mechanic.

Hey wait, are you the same Panzer that's heading that alt-history Hearts of Iron 4 mod that's got tons of alt-lite/alt-right dummies seething?
What?!?!

Edit: Oh god... I regret looking more into it. I'm seeing some drama involving some pretty messed up and downright illegal stuffs from that mod team. I wanted a sexist mod but I don't think I can bring myself to support this one in particular.

Last edited:
What?!?!

Edit: Oh god... I regret looking more into it. I'm seeing some drama involving some pretty messed up and downright illegal stuffs from that mod team. I wanted a sexist mod but I don't think I can bring myself to support this one in particular.
Good trolling. You are trolling, right?
...right?

Back
Top Bottom