Pagan Kingdoms in England?

Users who are viewing this thread

tansvanio

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Can anyone tell me wich are the pagan kingdoms in England and Ireland? I thought Alt Clut was pagan but it turns out to be christian... I would like to know wich ones have my religion so I can know wich way to expand my enterprises.

You can see that by looking at the "Factions" thing. The ones with a cross as an image are Christians, the ones with a Sword and Helmet are Pagan.

Dude, ouve isto.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZttiXu6Yj6g

tansvanio said:
Can anyone tell me wich are the pagan kingdoms in England and Ireland? I thought Alt Clut was pagan but it turns out to be christian... I would like to know wich ones have my religion so I can know wich way to expand my enterprises.

In 867 AD all the inhabitants of the British Isles were Christians. The Christianization of Alt Clut began after a mission by Gaelic monks from Ireland in 563. In the game, only the peoples from Norþvegr and Danmark and some lords of the Norse-dominated territories were pagans (Laithlind, Norþhymbra, Friese).

Gylve said:
You can see that by looking at the "Factions" thing. The ones with a cross as an image are Christians, the ones with a Sword and Helmet are Pagan.

Dude, ouve isto.
the following factions Pagan:
Friese
norway
denmark
east engle
west seaxe
laithlind

and wales have a crow, no idea about that though.

I was under the impression that all of the england was christian by now.

Yeyo said:
tansvanio said:

In 867 AD all the inhabitants of the British Isles were Christians. The Christianization of Alt Clut began after a mission by Gaelic monks from Ireland in 563. In the game, only the peoples from Norþvegr and Danmark and some lords of the Norse-dominated territories were pagans (Laithlind, Norþhymbra, Friese).

Actually, some inhabitants of Hibernia and Britannia were pagans.

Kjertesvein said:
Gylve said:

Dude, ouve isto.
the following factions Pagan:
Friese
norway
denmark
east engle
west seaxe
laithlind

and wales have a crow, no idea about that though.

I was under the impression that all of the england was christian by now.

What? West Seaxe and East Angle aren't pagan.

Part of Mide is pagan.  At the time Dublin(Dubh Linn) was established by the vikings as permanent trading post and they controlled most of that area of Mide, parts are pagan around Dublin, closer to Temair it's all christian.  I hadn't realized the history till I just read up on it when I noticed parts were pagan and it's kind of interesting that it's the only split kingdom. 

Comrade Crimson said:
Just as a question, the only pagan strain is of the Norse pantheon right? The old Celtic pantheon worshipers and cults have died out?

Some pagan beliefs still persisted, but all the Celtic peoples of the British Isles were Christians at this time.

There is a many sons of Ragnar on fest in Jorvik ,and there is a Priest ? city and all of Northumbria is christian ? really ? :grin: :grin:

Back
Top Bottom