• The forum has been updated. For an explanation of some of the changes, head over here.

Pagan Kingdoms in England?

Currently viewing this thread:

tansvanio

Sergeant Knight at Arms
NWM&BWBWF&S
Can anyone tell me wich are the pagan kingdoms in England and Ireland? I thought Alt Clut was pagan but it turns out to be christian... I would like to know wich ones have my religion so I can know wich way to expand my enterprises.
 

Gylve

Banned
WBVCNW
You can see that by looking at the "Factions" thing. The ones with a cross as an image are Christians, the ones with a Sword and Helmet are Pagan.

Dude, ouve isto.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZttiXu6Yj6g
 

Yeyo

Recruit
tansvanio said:
Can anyone tell me wich are the pagan kingdoms in England and Ireland? I thought Alt Clut was pagan but it turns out to be christian... I would like to know wich ones have my religion so I can know wich way to expand my enterprises.

In 867 AD all the inhabitants of the British Isles were Christians. The Christianization of Alt Clut began after a mission by Gaelic monks from Ireland in 563. In the game, only the peoples from Norþvegr and Danmark and some lords of the Norse-dominated territories were pagans (Laithlind, Norþhymbra, Friese).
 

Kjertesvein

Sergeant
Gylve said:
You can see that by looking at the "Factions" thing. The ones with a cross as an image are Christians, the ones with a Sword and Helmet are Pagan.

Dude, ouve isto.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZttiXu6Yj6g
the following factions Pagan:
Friese
norway
denmark
east engle
west seaxe
laithlind

and wales have a crow, no idea about that though.

I was under the impression that all of the england was christian by now.
 

dunjam

Recruit
Yeyo said:
tansvanio said:
Can anyone tell me wich are the pagan kingdoms in England and Ireland? I thought Alt Clut was pagan but it turns out to be christian... I would like to know wich ones have my religion so I can know wich way to expand my enterprises.

In 867 AD all the inhabitants of the British Isles were Christians. The Christianization of Alt Clut began after a mission by Gaelic monks from Ireland in 563. In the game, only the peoples from Norþvegr and Danmark and some lords of the Norse-dominated territories were pagans (Laithlind, Norþhymbra, Friese).

Actually, some inhabitants of Hibernia and Britannia were pagans.
 

Bluebeard

Recruit
Kjertesvein said:
Gylve said:
You can see that by looking at the "Factions" thing. The ones with a cross as an image are Christians, the ones with a Sword and Helmet are Pagan.

Dude, ouve isto.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZttiXu6Yj6g
the following factions Pagan:
Friese
norway
denmark
east engle
west seaxe
laithlind

and wales have a crow, no idea about that though.

I was under the impression that all of the england was christian by now.

What? West Seaxe and East Angle aren't pagan.
 

Belthize

Squire
WBVC
Part of Mide is pagan.  At the time Dublin(Dubh Linn) was established by the vikings as permanent trading post and they controlled most of that area of Mide, parts are pagan around Dublin, closer to Temair it's all christian.  I hadn't realized the history till I just read up on it when I noticed parts were pagan and it's kind of interesting that it's the only split kingdom. 

 

Comrade Crimson

Knight at Arms
WB
Just as a question, the only pagan strain is of the Norse pantheon right? The old Celtic pantheon worshipers and cults have died out?
 

Yeyo

Recruit
Comrade Crimson said:
Just as a question, the only pagan strain is of the Norse pantheon right? The old Celtic pantheon worshipers and cults have died out?

Some pagan beliefs still persisted, but all the Celtic peoples of the British Isles were Christians at this time.
 

Thornwald

Recruit
There is a many sons of Ragnar on fest in Jorvik ,and there is a Priest ? city and all of Northumbria is christian ? really ? :grin: :grin:
 

Idibil

Grandmaster Knight
Thornwald said:
There is a many sons of Ragnar on fest in Jorvik ,and there is a Priest ? city and all of Northumbria is christian ? really ? :grin: :grin:

Well, although ragnar's are control the north, puppet king is christian  :grin:
 
Top Bottom