Pacemaker Mod not working

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey all, wasn't sure where to post this so I chose this section.

I was using the Pacemaker mod for some time with no issues until the newest patch 1.5.5. Now the game wont launch at all during start up(before the Taleworlds cinematic), Harmony also doesn't even popup with an exception window it just goes to the native dump launcher. I installed and used CCleaner and cleaned the dll errors, and made sure all my other mods work fine which they do.

Was wondering if anyone else is running into any issues using this mod, or if they know of another mod that should work which also modifies the aging speed.

Any help would be appreciated.

P.S: A really funny bug happened because I removed the Pacemaker mod and loaded a save file that had it before. And now everyone in the Kingdom, all nobles and merchants, even myself, have all aged backwards and we are all children now lol. I'm still married at 13 :iamamoron:

Hey all, wasn't sure where to post this so I chose this section.

I was using the Pacemaker mod for some time with no issues until the newest patch 1.5.5. Now the game wont launch at all during start up(before the Taleworlds cinematic), Harmony also doesn't even popup with an exception window it just goes to the native dump launcher. I installed and used CCleaner and cleaned the dll errors, and made sure all my other mods work fine which they do.

Was wondering if anyone else is running into any issues using this mod, or if they know of another mod that should work which also modifies the aging speed.

Any help would be appreciated.

P.S: A really funny bug happened because I removed the Pacemaker mod and loaded a save file that had it before. And now everyone in the Kingdom, all nobles and merchants, even myself, have all aged backwards and we are all children now lol. I'm still married at 13 :iamamoron:

all mods are generally broken when a new update comes out, and you must wait for the mod author to update it to the newest version for it to work again. Also uninstalling pacemaker during an active campaign will cause all sorts of wonky behavior, its better to start a new game. This forum section is for bug reports of an unmodded game btw

Back
Top Bottom