Oyunlarda En Sevdiğiniz Diyaloglar ve Sözler

Users who are viewing this thread

"When are you gonna finally burn this piece of junk?"
                                                Witcher 3 - Gerald to Yennefer

Hangi sahne olduğunu oynayanlar bilir.. (Beyaz Unicorn'un üstünde)  :razz: :facepalm: :fruity:

Little girls end badly when they fall in with the wrong crowd - Geralt of Rivia
Eğer Keira Metz'in Radovid'e araştırmaları ile gitmesine izin verirseniz, Radovid Keira'yı diğer büyücüler gibi yakıyor. Ardından Triss ile Geralt bu konu hakkında konuşurken Geralt bu sözü söylüyor.

"The real dangers of the Fade are preconceptions, careless trust, pride. Keep your wits about you, mage. True tests, never end."
                                                                                                                                                                                    - Mouse, DA: Origins

"Dimitri Petrenko was a hero, he deserved a hero's death. Instead of giving his life for the glory of the Motherland, he died for nothing, like an animal... He should have died in Berlin."

Viktor Reznov recalling the events of Project Nova to Alex Mason-1963-Vorkuta prison-Russia

Dimitri Petrenko bir kahramandı, kahraman gibi bir ölümü haketti. Vatan ve zafer için hayatını vermek yerine, o bir hayvan gibi bir hiç için öldü... Onun berlinde ölmesi gerekirdi...

Viktor reznov alex mason'a nova prospektini anlatıyor-1963-Vorkuta Hapishanesi,Rusya

Vorkuta of the companions, it is time to remove the head against spooned oppressor! Today we're going to show them the real Russian are courageous. We gave our blood, our motherland for all of us. his call has always ran without question. our youth, our hearts and our souls, we sacrifice to protect it, we fought against the German fascists as brothers. ****, we've reached the glorious victory of the blood and sand crawled in to or didn't do for victory medal. We know that this is the right thing to do. We fought for revenge so when leaders how the berlin they paid us? an enthusiastic welcome party instead encountered suspicion and persecution.

Viktor reznov Vorkuta part of his speech while leading the rebellion.

“vorkuta’nın cesur yoldaşları, zulümcülere karşı baş kaldırma zamanımız gelmiştir! bugün gerçek rusların yürekliliğini göstereceğiz onlara. anavatanımız için hepimiz kanımızı verdik. onun çağrısına her zaman sorgusuz sualsiz koştuk. gençliğimizi, yüreğimizi ve ruhumuzu onu korumak için feda ettik, kardeşler gibi alman faşistlere karşı savaştık. pisliğin, kanın ve kumun içinde sürünerek ihtişamlı zaferimize ulaştık….madalya için veya zafer kazanmak için yapmadık. yapılacak doğru şeyin bu olduğunu bildiğimiz için yaptık. intikam için savaştık… peki berlin düştüğünde liderlerimiz bize karşılığını nasıl ödediler? coşkulu bir hoş geldin partisi yerine kuşku ve zulüm ile karşılaştık.”

Viktor reznov vorkuta isyanına liderlik ederken yaptığı konuşmadan bir bölüm
Call of duty black ops

Altaïr fought Al Mualim, and eventually defeated him. As Al Mualim fell, the Apple rolled away from his grasp.

Al Mualim: Impossible! The student does not defeat the teacher...
    Altaïr: Laa shay'a waqi'un moutlaq bale kouloun moumkine. (Nothing is true, everything is permitted.)
    Al Mualim: So it seems. You have won then. Go, and claim your prize.
    Altaïr: You held fire in your hand, old man. It should have been destroyed.
    Al Mualim: Destroy the only thing capable of ending the Crusades and creating true peace? Never.
    Altaïr: Then I will.
    Al Mualim: We'll see about that.

Altaïr looked at the Apple of Eden, and heard Al Mualim's voice.

Al Mualim: I applied my heart to know wisdom, and to know madness and folly. I perceived that this also was a chasing of the wind. For in much wisdom is much grief. And he that increaseth knowledge, increaseth sorrow.

Altaïr stood still, mesmerized by the Apple.

Al Mualim: Destroy it! Destroy it as you said you would!
    Altaïr: I... I can't...
    Al Mualim: Yes, you can, Altaïr. But you won't.

"In a world without gold, we might have been heroes!"

Edward Thatch (aka Captain Blackbeard) - AC4

Back
Top Bottom