Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Mr.X

Recruit
2 problems I ran into dealing with alleys

#1. If you receive a message saying to come help , and you go there, but the town is under siege by another faction, you can’t get in if neutral. The siege took longer than 8 days, so ultimately forced to forfeit the alley with some amazing high tier troops … which brings me to my next issue..

#2. The troops you donate or leave to protect the alley… don’t do anything without you there, which in logic defeats the purpose of having troops there to “ protect “ the alley when under threat. But if I can’t get in, and my troops (high tier) can’t resolve it themselves.. you loose an alley and those troops with no battle.. and giving the resources it provides while finding a suitable alley leader, is not worth being a proud owner of an alley

My relationship status has decreased by 1 from 99 to TaleWorlds due to this.

Perks: some of these are useless… I thought maybe passive, but nope, just a waste of dead space. Specifically anything referring to governor of a town for your main hero … not even sure why that’s a thing for my main character, unless it’s passive or I could switch in between my heroes… but neither is the case .

Am I missing something?

#1. If you receive a message saying to come help , and you go there, but the town is under siege by another faction, you can’t get in if neutral. The siege took longer than 8 days, so ultimately forced to forfeit the alley with some amazing high tier troops … which brings me to my next issue..

#2. The troops you donate or leave to protect the alley… don’t do anything without you there, which in logic defeats the purpose of having troops there to “ protect “ the alley when under threat. But if I can’t get in, and my troops (high tier) can’t resolve it themselves.. you loose an alley and those troops with no battle.. and giving the resources it provides while finding a suitable alley leader, is not worth being a proud owner of an alley
Do you have a save file where there is a siege going on in a town where you have an alley?
Do you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves"
To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
Perks: some of these are useless… I thought maybe passive, but nope, just a waste of dead space. Specifically anything referring to governor of a town for your main hero … not even sure why that’s a thing for my main character, unless it’s passive or I could switch in between my heroes… but neither is the case .
You can share your feedback related with features in the relevant sub-board. This is not a bug report. Thank you.

Do you have a save file where there is a siege going on in a town where you have an alley?

You can share your feedback related with features in the relevant sub-board. This is not a bug report. Thank you.
I play on console, and I’ve deleted that play through due to it being a failed campaign anyway. There is a limit on saves for console.

But to replicate it: get an alley in neutral town, eventually another neutral faction towards you, ends up going to war with the neutral faction of the town you have the alley in.

You can’t enter neutral territory under siege, and I got the message for my alley right when it got sieged… almost like the siege and my message both started at the same time … it might not be a big , but I’ve lost an alley due to this, and the troops . I was like “ well, if it happened once, and I lose it like this, just totally forfeit it, then it’ll happen again, and I ain’t got time for that “ … it might not happen on my very next alley, but it happened, and I can’t risk time setting it up for it to possibly happen again… avoid it all completely by just not doing it, kinda like the campaign mission that turns the world against you… just don’t do it lol.

2 problems I ran into dealing with alleys

My relationship status has decreased by 1 from 99 to TaleWorlds due to this.

Am I missing something?
You can utilize governor perks with your clan members. They can provide valuable effects on settlements you own, supporting your style of gameplay, keeping the towns safer from rebellions, improving town defences and economy etc.

You can utilize governor perks with your clan members. They can provide valuable effects on settlements you own, supporting your style of gameplay, keeping the towns safer from rebellions, improving town defences and economy etc.
I totally understand I can use those perks for clan members , family, companions, all of that. But the character you (me) created at the very start , to go on this adventure, has governor perks. Now when I first played this game I thought they actually made a difference if I had a governor in a settlement, but as I looked at what the game is showing me, my character governor perks ( that I play the game with ) does not show on the settlement or the governor that is there. Basically I thought it would be passive to the governor in that settlement, I was wrong. I’m trying to figure out why we have governor perks for our first character we create , but cannot be one.. we can’t even switch characters to even allow the one you created to be a governor, unless I retire or die ( starter character ) .

You can always reset your perks by talking to the arena master if you have selected perks you would like to change.
I know, I figured that part out. I was really trying to understand why the perks are available to choose for your main character, if they don’t work passively or they don’t work because your main character cannot be a governor. Why is it even an option? Is where I’m getting at.

Back
Top Bottom