Own knightood & trouble - i need help

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi everyone !

I'm french player (hello from france :wink:)

I'm on Prophesy of pendor since too many hours to count and i've serious trouble with the Knighthood system.
I've created my own order when i was vassal of Sarleon, infortunately D'shar & Fierdsvain with Empire rushed together Sarleon & now i'm alone without my castle with my own order inside. I cannot improved it (my order :p)  anymore.

Now i'm the king of my own kingdom & my order is still on my past castle. I must to conquer the castle where i create my knighthood ? Or i've other way to retrieve my knigthood order ?

I'm pretty advanced in game (2133 Renow, 133 honor, level 33 & 800 days)

I'm pretty desesperate !. My knights are alone and it's cold outside !

I'm sorry for mistake, i'm not yet good in English :wink:

However Prophesy of pendor it's a really interesting mod ! Congratulation to his creator(s).

2 Options:

1) Retake the castle and get you order back.

2) 20,000 Denars, and a quails gem and found the order somewhere else. All developments so far will be kept, and any improvements made in the second founding will also apply to the knights in the first, which can make taking that castle problematic later on.

It was my only castle, yeah (nearly 560 days in game)

After several days (800) in game and the fall of Sarleon kingdom, i've take a castle to the Empire (in bad position against D'shar).
Now i'm the king of my kingdom (Pendor culture), still without my order !  :party:

You can always create another chapter of your CKO order in a different fief. Costs another qualis gem, though.
But maybe more reachable than getting back a lost fief.

Btw, it is possible to kick an existing order out of a fief. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom