Own Fief (Own Army???)

Users who are viewing this thread

AngryPanCake

Sergeant
Hello,
Once you capture a fief (a castle) as an independent clan, can you create an army? if so, how?
I just captured a castle (different culture) and I tried to recall my companions' parties to create an army, just like you would do it if you were a Vassal of a particular kingdom. Unfortunately, it looks like it is not possible...or I am not doing it right!
Any tips?
Thank you,
APC.

No. You can only make an army as a ruler or a vassal. It sucks because leading an army give you much more leadership exp.
So, you must create kingdom to make one (or join a faction), now you're solo clan with a fief, not a kingdom/ruler. You need to be clans rank 4, put a governor in your fief and speak to them for the option to create a kingdom. However don't do so lightly, once you are a kingdom other factions can attack you, so use this respite as a solo clan to do anything else you need to do to be ready.

I see, so to create an army, you have to create a kingdom after capturing a fief. To do so, I have to start a dialogue with the governor and establish the kingdom....I think I'm getting it now.
I still think a Clan leader should be able to gather his parties somehow!

Back
Top Bottom