Overwriting saves when you start a new campaign

Users who are viewing this thread

So I've spent four months working on my first game campaign so I've been constantly at war with the southern and northern empire and aserai as serving under the khuzaits, but I decided this morning to take a break and make multiple saves and created a new campaign on the other side of the world around the vlad and battanians and i didnt like it much so I decided to go back to my first campaign saves but the were all overwritten by my game 2 saves even though I've made a game 2 save and my game 1 saves I've mad 4 saves just in case but it just deleted them or overwritten my first game now i have to start fresh again and I've wasted four months of progress. is there anyway i can get those saves back?

Did you name your saves? It shouldn't overwrite a named save with a new campaign, only the autosaves?

If it does, that deserves a bug report.

I tend to do a double save-as whenever I want to make a permanent return-to spot. Both custom named.

Last edited:
Did you name your saves? It shouldn't overwrite a named save with a new campaign, only the autosaves?

If it does, that deserves a bug report.

I tend to do a double save-as whenever I want to make a permanent return-to spot. Both custom named.
i did i had a save and two more previous saves but once i started my new campaign it doesnt tab into campaign 2 it just overwritten on my first campaign

i did i had a save and two more previous saves but once i started my new campaign it doesnt tab into campaign 2 it just overwritten on my first campaign
That's pretty sad.

Maybe post up your experience here: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?forums/mount-blade-ii-bannerlord.528/

They might be able to work through it with you and offer solutions. They might also ask for copies of your saved files to see if there's a problem there that can be fixed.

Back
Top Bottom