Overview

Users who are viewing this thread

tywb93

Recruit
this past month, i had been constantly playing mount and blade, and when bannerlords came out, couldnt have been more excited. even in early release, the game still has me captivated for hours. the graphics have improved by a lot, the characters look well made. and the new 3rd person and world map look great. there is a few recommendations that i had to point out, the 3rd person map is not immersive at all, you end up only running towards your destination, it needs to have some stealing/sneaking , easter eggs, and some bar fights with your companions, assasination attempts etc, now i havent been reading threads for a long time so most probably it has been mentioned. i would suuggest a different way of doing the campaign, and that is Bandit King, make your hideouts and upgrade it to fortresses, make deals with clans and kingdoms, send raiding parties, this will unlock a whole new troop tree.i also suggest we need rivals,inter-kingdom wars between clans, assasination attempts, for rise in power, money, influence etc. also a small amount of additional gameplay that lets you be the assasin, could be simple as to finding a way in and poisoning food, also it seems to be problem that once a unit sees you, you an not turn away from his sight and he starts attacking aggresively, a little human factor[benefit of doubt, weak eyesight, after enough distance, you are hidden(we need sneak mode)] in the detection part.I am amazed on the skill and stat system, it is perfect, although a bit of perks with the stats would be nice.Are you guys working on combo attacks or does it already exist and i dont know about it? how about another factor, your town clothes effect your charm and stuff. you get better deals if you wear trader outfit, you get intimidation with a rogue or mercenary outfit, you get respect with noble outfit, etc. Also a fun addition would be mansions and estates that you can steal from, or build of each clan's/ or lord's. you can buy land per acre and choose what to do, make a training ground, a farm, a park :p etc. could possibly have some touches from the anno series, not fabrication, but some ideas that can make this a badass experience. Lastly i would like to ask for a automatic order function, your troops can be assigned these before going to battle, such as shield wall is locked to infantry and ranks to archers. and to go even deeper, a chain of orders that can be assigned to to a 'custom orders' keybind, you can either make your own positions, give chain orders like between charge we spread out then wedge or something like that. finally, charge with formation and plain charge should also be different orders imo. Thank you for this dope game in these times of pain

Back
Top Bottom