Overscaled horses

Users who are viewing this thread

Is it normal for that pureblood and several of the other horses to be so much larger than the other horses? It takes up too much screen space at that size. Is it just some bug going on or is there a lot of tampering with scale here? Its not that it doesn't make sense but its being done with all the best ones. The nahasawi is gone from tourneys and when i pull it from the cheat window its huge and like 10 or 12 horses are all the exact same look. Why have so many horse with different names if they are graphically identical?

Is it normal for that pureblood and several of the other horses to be so much larger than the other horses? It takes up too much screen space at that size.

It is normal for the Battanian warmount to be pretty ****ing big and the various steppe horses (steppe warhorse, Asaligat) to be relatively small. I can't recall the Imperial charger's size but my memory is it is on the large size as well.

It is normal for the Battanian warmount to be pretty ****ing big and the various steppe horses (steppe warhorse, Asaligat) to be relatively small. I can't recall the Imperial charger's size but my memory is it is on the large size as well.
Yeah the battanian warmount is just one of several that got removed from the tourneys and is now some rare gigantasaurous mount that you see nobles on in battles and those mounts in my game all have the exact same coloring and skin.

Back
Top Bottom