Overpowered bandits lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread

Just crank the damage taken to 1/3 until they fix it
Iv never played warband full real and this has been the most challenging play through so far
I see where you are coming from
Cranking down the difficulty is probably what I have to do until it gets fixed. I want a challenge so I can become better more quickly and learn to use the combat commands more effectively but that's impossible when they can throw javelins before my archers decided to fire lmao

Cranking down the difficulty is probably what I have to do until it gets fixed. I want a challenge so I can become better more quickly and learn to use the combat commands more effectively but that's impossible when they can throw javelins before my archers decided to fire lmao
Yeah archers are finicky
They have to be on a higher elevation if you want them to fire from the rear
Otherwise i use a v formation
So once all inf are engaged archers are shooting into the flanks
But i only have about 10 archers to my 70 inf

The problem is people want a balanced game for both the ai and player, a looter destroying an empire infantryman is just not realistic, and I almost got one shotted by a looter on horseback and that looter is using a pitchfork
Yes at this point in time easiest feels realistic
Try it out
If i duel an elite cataphract in a tournament i lose about half my he aslth
Its still hard for me lol

So far in my limited play time, it seems the mountain/forest bandits are OP due to their ranged attacks, and this also applies to ranged units in other armies etc. The biggest issue appears to be accuracy imo. Forest bandits have archers, the mountain bandits have their javelins and they are so damn accurate at a distance, its unbelievable. Another example is the Battanians, It is my understaning they are some of the best foot archers in the game but it just seems so outrageous. In the few battles I have had with them, within 5 seconds after the battle starts, my troops have not even moved, they start to get hit with super accurate ranged fire. I could understand if the battle lines were well within sight of each other, but I could not even see their units. The developers really need to scale back AI ranged accuracy.....

Woaw i have no idea how ye play this game, i have fought alot i forest bandits and sea raiders and i rarely lose any men, so its a bit interesting ye lose more then half o yer men when attacking em :shock: i even attackeda khuzait and aye i got recked but i managed to kill 50 out o their 70 men and i meself Only had 40 batannian and sturgian infantery and archers,use tactics more and if ye have a problem getting to the enemy,use shieldwall and dont charge straigth on
Do you play on normal or (very)easy?

Yeah archers are finicky
They have to be on a higher elevation if you want them to fire from the rear
Otherwise i use a v formation
So once all inf are engaged archers are shooting into the flanks
But i only have about 10 archers to my 70 inf
I always start the battle with shield wall Skein and archers in the front. Until they get close and I advance my infantry. But one thing I noticed is that if the enemy has like 1 or 2 cavalry and the rest are infantry. My entire battle line will turn to face the 1 cavalry man behind lines causing them to get shot in the back. So I'm assuming the face the enemy command tells them to face the closest enemy. But this can be resolved by just telling them to face the certain direction. Although I think it might be better if they faced the majority of the enemy force instead of focusing the 1 cav by default like that.

I just want my palpatine guards to shoot like forest bandits ??

Yes at this point in time easiest feels realistic
Try it out
If i duel an elite cataphract in a tournament i lose about half my he aslth
Its still hard for me lol
Yeah I had to turn back the difficulty so I didn't get one shot by a looter with a sickle while I'm on horseback. That speed multiplier is reallllllyy brutal

Back
Top Bottom