Output token not found issue

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello, who knows how to solve this issue?

#Ramaraunt ADD BOUNTY CAMP
[trp_timothy_hires, "start", [(call_script,"script_cf_center_bounty_hunter_success_diologue_cond"),(troop_slot_eq, "$g_talk_troop", slot_troop_met_previously, 0)], "Hello there! Welcome to the bounty hunter camp! I am Timothy Hires of the Bounty Hunting Guild. Who might you be?", "bounty_lord_introduce",[]],
[trp_timothy_hires, "start", [(call_script,"script_cf_center_bounty_hunter_success_diologue_cond"),], "Hello, {playername}! Good to see you again, how can I help you?", "bounty_lord_talk",[]],
[trp_timothy_hires, "start", [(lt,"$player_honor",0),(eq,"$players_kingdom",0),], "You are known for being dishonorable, so you are not welcome here. Begone!","window_close",[(troop_set_slot, "$g_talk_troop", slot_troop_met_previously, 1),]],
[trp_timothy_hires, "start", [(ge,"$player_honor",0),(neq,"$players_kingdom",0),], "Sorry, we don't help faction members. You have to be a commoner to work for the guild.","window_close",[(troop_set_slot, "$g_talk_troop", slot_troop_met_previously, 1),]],
[trp_timothy_hires, "start", [(lt,"$player_honor",0),(neq,"$players_kingdom",0),], "Due to your dishonorable actions on the battlefield, and the fact you are not a commoner, you are not welcome here.","window_close",[(troop_set_slot, "$g_talk_troop", slot_troop_met_previously, 1),]],

[trp_timothy_hires, "start", [(call_script,"script_cf_center_bounty_hunter_success_diologue_cond")], "Hello, {playername}! Good to see you again, how can I help you?", "bounty_lord_talk",[]],

[trp_bastion_gray, "start", [(ge,"$player_honor",0),(eq,"$players_kingdom",0),(troop_get_slot,reg6,"trp_player",slot_troop_is_in_bounty_hunter_guild),(eq,reg6,1)], "I sell bounty hunting equipment, but only to guild members. Want anything to help you in your travels?", "bounty_merchant_talk",[]],
[trp_bastion_gray, "start", [(ge,"$player_honor",0),(eq,"$players_kingdom",0),(troop_get_slot,reg6,"trp_player",slot_troop_is_in_bounty_hunter_guild),(eq,reg6,0)], "Sorry, I only trade with guild members. Talk to Timothy to join up.", "window_close",[]],
[trp_bastion_gray, "start", [(lt,"$player_honor",0),(eq,"$players_kingdom",0),], "You have betrayed the values of the guild through your actions, so I will not help you.", "close_window",[]],
[trp_bastion_gray, "start", [(ge,"$player_honor",0),(neq,"$players_kingdom",0),], "You are a member of a kingdom, so I cannot sell to you. I'm sorry, but its against what our guild stands for.", "close_window",[]],
[trp_bastion_gray, "start", [(lt,"$player_honor",0),(neq,"$players_kingdom",0),], "You are both dishonorable, and a faction member. For those two reasons, you are not welcome here.", "close_window",[]],

[trp_gary_swamley, "start", [], "Talk to Bastion over there, he handles the trades.", "close_window",[]],

[trp_oger_ogerson, "start", [], "Welcome, traveler.", "close_window",[]],

[trp_lilie_horsemaster, "start", [], "Sorry, no horses for sale. I can barely get enough to supply our new recruits!", "close_window",[]],

[trp_olaf_hallbjorn, "start", [], "This area is off limits unless you are a bounty hunter in training. Sorry {lad/lass}.", "close_window",[]],

#Ramaraunt END BOUNTY CAMP

#RAMARAUNT BEGIN BOUNTY GUILD
[anyone|plyr, "bounty_lord_introduce", [], "I would be {playername}. Its a pleasure.", "bounty_lord_introduce_2",[
(troop_set_slot, "$g_talk_troop", slot_troop_met_previously, 1),]],
[anyone|plyr, "bounty_lord_introduce", [], "My name is {playername}.", "bounty_lord_introduce_3",[
(troop_set_slot, "$g_talk_troop", slot_troop_met_previously, 1),]],

[trp_timothy_hires, "bounty_lord_introduce_2", [], "Pleasure to meet you as well! How can I help you?", "bounty_lord_talk",[]],
[trp_timothy_hires, "bounty_lord_introduce_3", [], "Nice to meet you, {playername}. How can I help you?", "bounty_lord_talk",[]],

[anyone|plyr, "bounty_lord_talk",
[(call_script, "script_cf_center_bounty_hunter_success_diologue_cond"),],
"I have prisoners to sell.", "bounty_lord_sell_prisoners",[]],
"I would like to recruit some men.", "bounty_lord_recruit_men",[]],
#ask lord about current quest
[(store_partner_quest,":lords_quest"),(ge,":lords_quest",0),],
"I wish to talk about my current quest with you.", "bounty_quest_converse",[]],
[],
"Can you tell me more about this place?", "bounty_lord_explain_about",[]],
[],
"What services can the Guild provide?", "bounty_lord_explain_services",[]],
"Can I join the guild?", "bounty_lord_join_guild",[]],
"Do you have any jobs I could do?", "bounty_lord_jobs",[]],
[],
"I must leave now. Thank you for your time.", "close_window",[]],

[anyone,"bounty_lord_sell_prisoners", [],
"Of course! We deal with prisoners on a daily basis. Lets see what stock you have...", "bounty_lord_sell_prisoners_2",
[[change_screen_trade_prisoners]]],
[anyone, "bounty_lord_sell_prisoners_2", [], "Is there anything else you need?", "bounty_lord_talk",[]],

[anyone,"bounty_lord_recruit_men", [(troop_get_slot,reg6,"trp_player",slot_troop_is_in_bounty_hunter_guild),(eq,reg6,1)],
"Sure thing, guild member, just tell me how many you want. The cost 10 denars a person.", "bounty_lord_recruit_men_answer_guild",[]],
[anyone|plyr, "bounty_lord_recruit_men_answer_guild",
[(store_troop_gold,":player_gold","trp_player"),(ge,":player_gold",10),],
"One more please.", "bounty_lord_recruit_men",[(party_add_members, "p_main_party", "trp_manhunter", 1),(troop_remove_gold, "trp_player", 10),]],
[anyone,"bounty_lord_recruit_men", [(troop_get_slot,reg6,"trp_player",slot_troop_is_in_bounty_hunter_guild),(eq,reg6,0)],
"Sure thing, just tell me how many you want. They cost 50 denars a person.", "bounty_lord_recruit_men_answer_non_guild",[]],
[anyone|plyr, "bounty_lord_recruit_men_answer_non_guild",
[(store_troop_gold,":player_gold","trp_player"),(ge,":player_gold",50),],
"One more please.", "bounty_lord_recruit_men",[(party_add_members, "p_main_party", "trp_manhunter", 1),(troop_remove_gold, "trp_player", 50),]],
[anyone|plyr, "bounty_lord_recruit_men_answer_guild",
[],
"Thats enough. Can we talk about something else?", "bounty_lord_recruit_men_done",[]],
[anyone|plyr, "bounty_lord_recruit_men_answer_non_guild",
[],
"Thats enough. Can we talk about something else?", "bounty_lord_recruit_men_done",[]],
[anyone,"bounty_lord_recruit_men_done", [],
"Alright, tell me what you want.", "bounty_lord_talk",[]],

[anyone,"bounty_lord_explain_about", [],
"Ahh, my favorite subject! Yes, this guild is quite old, much older than this camp. The Bounty Hunting Guild was founded in the early days of the Calradian Empire. \
The goal of this organization, was to deal with armed brigands, that were attacking trade caravans throughout the newly formed empire. The people of Calradia were quite\
rebellious during those days, and they were angry about their independence being taken from them. So, many bounty hunters rose to the challange of hunting down all traitors to\
the Imperial cause, in exchange for coin. A group of these bounty hunters created the guild, and the rest is history.", "bounty_lord_explain_about_2",[]],
[anyone,"bounty_lord_explain_about_2", [],
"Is there anything else I can help you with?", "bounty_lord_talk",[]],

[anyone,"bounty_lord_explain_services", [],
"One important thing to remember, is that we don't provide services to faction members. We only deal with commoners. Also, we wont deal with those who have little care for the common folk of Calradia. Anyways, let me see... There is Bastion and his apprentice over there. If you are in the guild, they can sell you weapons designed for knocking a man unconcious, which is very useful in this buisness. Lilie, our stablemaster,\
is usually quite busy getting horses for our recruits, so she probably wont be able to sell you anything. If you want a job, ask me again later. I'll have to check my books, but I might have something\
for you. If you want a decreased price to hire recruits, you can allways join the guild for the cost of 1000 denars. Ask me if your interested.", "bounty_lord_explain_services_2",[]],
[anyone,"bounty_lord_explain_services_2", [],
"Any other questions?", "bounty_lord_talk",[]],

[anyone,"bounty_lord_join_guild", [(troop_get_slot,reg6,"trp_player",slot_troop_is_in_bounty_hunter_guild),(eq,reg6,0)],
"Yes, you may join. As a party leader, you need to pay a fee of 1000 denars, and I'll handle all of the paperwork. If you join the guild, recruits will only cost you 10 denars a person!", "bounty_lord_guild_offer",[]],
[anyone,"bounty_lord_join_guild", [(troop_get_slot,reg6,"trp_player",slot_troop_is_in_bounty_hunter_guild),(eq,reg6,1)],
"Sorry, you are already in the guild. I cannot recruit the same person twice! Anything else?", "bounty_lord_talk",[]],
[anyone|plyr, "bounty_lord_guild_offer",
[(store_troop_gold,":player_gold","trp_player"),(lt,":player_gold",1000),],
"Sorry, I cannot afford that at the moment.", "bounty_lord_guild_fail",[]],
[(store_troop_gold,":player_gold","trp_player"),(ge,":player_gold",1000),],
"Sure, I'll pay it.", "bounty_lord_guild_success",[(troop_remove_gold,"trp_player",1000),(troop_set_slot,"trp_player",slot_troop_is_in_bounty_hunter_guild,1),]],
[],
"No thanks!", "bounty_lord_guild_fail",[]],

[anyone,"bounty_lord_guild_fail", [],
"No problem. Anything else I can help you with?", "bounty_lord_talk",[]],
[anyone,"bounty_lord_guild_success", [],
"Wonderful! Welcome to the guild! Anything else I can help you with?", "bounty_lord_talk",[]],

[anyone,"bounty_lord_jobs", [(troop_get_slot,reg6,"trp_player",slot_troop_is_in_bounty_hunter_guild),(eq,reg6,0)],
"Sorry, only guild members can recieve jobs! Anything else?", "bounty_lord_talk",[]],
[anyone,"bounty_lord_jobs", [(troop_get_slot,reg6,"trp_player",slot_troop_is_in_bounty_hunter_guild),(eq,reg6,1)],
"Hmm... One moment while I look through my paperwork. *The old man pulls out a pile of papers from seemingly nowhere, and begins to flip through the pages*", "bounty_quest_calculate",[]],

[anyone,"bounty_lord_jobs", [(store_partner_quest,":lords_quest"),(ge,":lords_quest",0),], #Already have a bounty quest
"I apologize, but I cannot offer you another quest until you finish the last one I gave you. Anything else?", "bounty_lord_talk",[]],

#QUEST STUFF BEGIN
#main quest calculations
[anyone|auto_proceed,"bounty_quest_calculate", [
(call_script, "script_get_quest", "$g_talk_troop"), #get the quest.
(assign, "$random_quest_no", reg0), #store the quest id in the global.
],
"{!}Warning: This line should never display.", "bounty_quest_say",[]],

#lord requests info about current quest (after player asks if he can ask)
[anyone, "bounty_quest_converse", [], "Go on my friend, go ahead and tell me whats up.", "bounty_quest_converse_player",[]],

#tell the lord you have the head of the criminal
[anyone|plyr, "bounty_quest_converse_player", [
#determine quest type is right
(store_partner_quest,":lords_quest"),
(eq,":lords_quest","qst_dead_or_alive_party"),
#figure out if player has the head
(store_item_kind_count, ":head_count", "itm_criminals_head"),
(ge,":head_count",1),
], "I have the criminal's head right here!", "bounty_quest_success_head",[]],

#Lord congradulates player on recieving head.
[anyone,"bounty_quest_success_head",[
(store_partner_quest,":lords_quest"),
#money
(quest_get_slot,reg12,":lords_quest",slot_quest_gold_reward),
(store_div,reg13,reg12,4), #calculate the decreased reward for bringing him back dead (3/4ths)
(val_mul,reg13,3),

], "Many thanks, my friend! Would you like your reward of {reg13} denars?","bounty_party_head_success_talk",[]],

#player can either take honor or money at this point

#money route
[anyone|plyr, "bounty_party_head_success_talk",[],
"I would like that money right now, please." , "bounty_party_money_route_end",[
(store_partner_quest, ":lords_quest"),
#money
(quest_get_slot,":reward",":lords_quest",slot_quest_gold_reward),
(store_div,":sub_reward",":reward",4), #calculate the decreased reward for bringing him back dead (3/4ths)
(val_mul,":sub_reward",3),

(call_script,"script_troop_add_gold","trp_player",":sub_reward"),
(call_script, "script_change_player_relation_with_troop", "$g_talk_troop", 2),
(call_script,"script_end_quest",":lords_quest"),

]],

[anyone, "bounty_party_money_route_end",[], "Very well. Anything else I can help you with, {lad/lass}?", "bounty_lord_talk", []],
#honor route
[anyone|plyr, "bounty_party_head_success_talkdww",[],
"I would prefeer not to recieve blood money at this time." , "bounty_party_honor_route_end",[
(call_script, "script_change_player_honor",2),
(call_script, "script_change_player_relation_with_troop", "$g_talk_troop", 4),

]],

[anyone, "bounty_party_honor_route_end",[], "How honorable! I wish there were more {men/women} like you in this land. Anything else?", "bounty_lord_talk", []],

#tell the lord you have the criminal as a captive
[anyone|plyr, "bounty_quest_converse_player",[
#determine if the captive is in the player's party
(assign, ":continue", 0),
(try_for_range, ":cur_fugitive", bandit_fugitives_begin, bandit_fugitives_end),
(party_count_prisoners_of_type, ":amount", "p_main_party", ":cur_fugitive"),
(gt, ":amount", 0),
(val_add, ":continue", 1),
(try_end),
(gt, ":continue", 0),
],
"I have the man as a prisoner. Please take him off my hands!",
"bounty_quest_success_prisoner", []],

#lord congradulates and offers reward.
[anyone, "bounty_quest_success_prisoner", [
(quest_get_slot,reg21,slot_quest_gold_reward,":lords_quest"),
], "Good work, my friend! Would you like to recieve your reward of {reg21}?", "bounty_quest_success_prisoner_converse_player_party", []],

#Now, the player can choose to get honor or money
#money route
[anyone|plyr, "bounty_quest_success_prisoner_converse_player_party", [], "Yes, its a deal.", "party_bounty_quest_success_money_end",[
#finish quest, remove prisoner, and give player money

#init
(quest_get_slot,":reward",":lords_quest",slot_quest_gold_reward),

#remove prisoner
(party_remove_prisoners, "p_main_party", ":cur_fugitive", 1),
(gt, reg0, 0),
(display_message, "@Prisoner removed from party."),
(try_end),

#give reward to player
(call_script, "script_change_player_relation_with_troop", "$g_talk_troop", 2),
(call_script, "script_troop_add_gold", "trp_player", ":reward"),
(call_script, "script_end_quest", ":lords_quest"),
]],

[anyone, "party_bounty_quest_success_money_end", [], "Here is your reward. Anything else I can help you with?" , "bounty_lord_talk", []],
#honor ending
[anyone|plyr, "bounty_quest_success_prisoner_converse_player_party", [], "I would prefeer not to recieve blood money at this time.", "party_bounty_quest_honor_end", [

#init

#remove prisoner
(party_remove_prisoners, "p_main_party", ":cur_fugitive", 1),
(gt, reg0, 0),
(display_message, "@Prisoner removed from party."),
(try_end),

#give reward to player
(call_script, "script_change_player_relation_with_troop", "$g_talk_troop", 4),
(call_script, "script_change_player_honor",2),
(call_script, "script_end_quest", ":lords_quest"),
]],

[anyone, "party_bounty_quest_success_money_end", [], "How honorable! Anything else I can help you with, my friend?" , "bounty_lord_talk" ,[]],

#asking for other jobs (player)
[anyone|plyr, "bounty_quest_accept_or_deny",
[],
"Do you have any other jobs for me?", "bounty_quest_calculate",[]],

#say no to doing quest (player)
[],
"On second thought, I'd rather not work for you at the moment.", "bounty_quest_deny",[]],

#say no to doing quest(questgiver response)
[anyone,"bounty_quest_deny", [],
"Understood. Anything else?", "bounty_lord_talk",[]],

#The rogue party quest (questgiver explanation)
[anyone,"bounty_quest_say",[
#init stuff
(eq,"$random_quest_no","qst_dead_or_alive_party"), #if the quest is this one

#village stuff
(quest_get_slot,":village","$random_quest_no",slot_quest_target_center), #get the village that is going to be spawned around
(str_store_party_name, s10, ":village"), #store the name of the village in s10

#troops
(quest_get_slot,":troop","$random_quest_no",slot_quest_target_troop), #grab the bandit troop from slot
(quest_get_slot,":troop_count","$random_quest_no",slot_quest_target_amount), #get the amount of bandits in the party
(str_store_troop_name_by_count, s8, ":troop", ":troop_count"), #store descriptive string in s8

#money
(quest_get_slot,reg12,"$random_quest_no",slot_quest_gold_reward),
(store_div,reg13,reg12,4), #calculate the decreased reward for bringing him back dead (3/4ths)
(val_mul,reg13,3),

#string initialization
(str_store_string,s14,"str_job_hunt_army"),

],
"{s14}",
"bounty_quest_accept_or_deny",
[

]
],

#accept quest (player for rogue party quest)
[(eq,"$random_quest_no","qst_dead_or_alive_party"),],
"Yes, I will hunt them down.", "bounty_quest_accept",
[#This is the code that starts the rogue party quest

#first, get all the slots
(quest_get_slot,":reward",slot_quest_gold_reward,"$random_quest_no"),
(store_div,":decreased_reward",":reward",4), #calculate the decreased reward for bringing him back dead (3/4ths)
(val_mul,":decreased_reward",3),
(quest_get_slot,":troop","$random_quest_no",slot_quest_target_troop), #grab the bandit troop from slot
(quest_get_slot,":troop_count","$random_quest_no",slot_quest_target_amount), #get the amount of bandits in the party
(quest_get_slot,":party_template","$random_quest_no",slot_quest_target_party_template), #grab the party template from slot
(quest_get_slot,":village","$random_quest_no",slot_quest_target_center), #get the village that is going to be spawned around

#fill registries
(str_store_troop_name,s9,"$g_talk_troop"),
(str_store_party_name_link,s16,":village"),
(assign,reg22,":decreased_reward"),
(assign,reg23,":reward"),
(str_store_troop_name_plural,s15,":troop"),

#finally, finalize the description and start the quest.
(setup_quest_text,"$random_quest_no"), #init quest descriptor
(call_script,"script_start_quest","$random_quest_no","$g_talk_troop"), #start the quest

#Now, lets spawn in the quest target party.
(party_get_position,pos5,":village"),
(map_get_land_position_around_position, pos4, pos5, 30),
(set_spawn_radius,0),
(spawn_around_party, ":village", ":party_template"),
(assign,":quest_party",reg0),
(party_set_position,":quest_party",pos4),
(party_add_members, ":quest_party", ":troop",":troop_count"),
(store_random_in_range, ":loot_gold",100,500),
(add_gold_to_party, ":loot_gold", ":quest_party"),

]],

[anyone, "bounty_quest_accept", [], "Very well. Good luck, my friend! Is there anything else I can help you with?", "bounty_lord_talk", []],

#tell the lord you can't finish quest
[anyone|plyr, "bounty_quest_converse_player", [], "I am afraid I cannot complete this quest.", "bounty_quest_fail_to_complete",[]],

#lord is sad you can't finish quest for party hunting quest. Clean up time!
[anyone, "bounty_quest_fail_to_complete", [(store_partner_quest, ":lords_quest"), (eq, ":lords_quest", "qst_dead_or_alive_party"),
#cleanup the failed quest
(store_partner_quest, ":lords_quest"), #get the quest

(quest_get_slot,":party_template","$random_quest_no",slot_quest_target_party_template), #grab the party template from slot

#loop through all parties on map, and look for the party that uses the party template, then destroy it.
(try_for_parties,":cur_party"),
(party_is_active,":cur_party"),
(party_get_template_id,":template",":cur_party"),
(eq,":template",":party_template"),
(remove_party,":cur_party"),
(display_message,"@The fugitive's party has been removed from the map."),
(try_end),

#loop through all chests, and make sure none of them contain a severed outlaw head! (so cannot be used as rewards for later quests)
(try_for_range,":cur_chest",chests_begin,chests_end),
(troop_remove_items, ":cur_chest", itm_criminals_head, 1),
(try_begin),
(gt,reg0,0),
(display_message,"@The fugitive's head has been removed from a chest somewhere in the world to prevent cheating."),
(try_end),
(try_end),

#remove outlaw head from player's inventory if it is there! (so cannot be used as rewards for later quests)
(troop_remove_items, "trp_player", itm_criminals_head, 1),
(try_begin),
(gt,reg0,0),
(display_message,"@The fugitive's head has been removed from your inventory to prevent cheating."),
(try_end),

(try_for_parties,":cur_party"),
#lets check if the criminal is a prisoner of a party. If so, remove it. IF MORE FUGITIVE TYPES ARE ADDED, ADD THEM TO THIS PART - RAMARAUNT
(party_remove_prisoners, ":cur_party", "trp_desert_bandit_fugitive", 1),
(try_begin),
(gt,reg0,0),
(display_message,"@The fugitive prisoner has been removed from the map."),
(try_end),
(party_remove_prisoners, ":cur_party", "trp_taiga_bandit_fugitive", 1),
(try_begin),
(gt,reg0,0),
(try_end),
(party_remove_prisoners, ":cur_party", "trp_steppe_bandit_fugitive", 1),
(try_begin),
(gt,reg0,0),
(try_end),
(party_remove_prisoners, ":cur_party", "trp_mountain_bandit_fugitive", 1),
(try_begin),
(gt,reg0,0),
(try_end),
(party_remove_prisoners, ":cur_party", "trp_forest_bandit_fugitive", 1),
(try_begin),
(gt,reg0,0),
(try_end),
(party_remove_prisoners, ":cur_party", "trp_sea_raider_fugitive", 1),
(try_begin),
(gt,reg0,0),
(try_end),
(party_remove_prisoners, ":cur_party", "trp_brigand_fugitive", 1),
(try_begin),
(gt,reg0,0),
(try_end),

#lets check if the criminal is a party member of a party. If so, remove it. IF MORE FUGITIVE TYPES ARE ADDED, ADD THEM TO THIS PART AS WELL - RAMARAUNT

(party_remove_members, ":cur_party", "trp_desert_bandit_fugitive", 1),
(try_begin),
(gt,reg0,0),
(display_message,"@The fugitive party member has been removed from the map."),
(try_end),
(party_remove_members, ":cur_party", "trp_taiga_bandit_fugitive", 1),
(try_begin),
(gt,reg0,0),
(try_end),
(party_remove_members, ":cur_party", "trp_steppe_bandit_fugitive", 1),
(try_begin),
(gt,reg0,0),
(try_end),
(party_remove_members, ":cur_party", "trp_mountain_bandit_fugitive", 1),
(try_begin),
(gt,reg0,0),
(try_end),
(party_remove_members, ":cur_party", "trp_forest_bandit_fugitive", 1),
(try_begin),
(gt,reg0,0),
(try_end),
(party_remove_members, ":cur_party", "trp_sea_raider_fugitive", 1),
(try_begin),
(gt,reg0,0),
(try_end),
(party_remove_members, ":cur_party", "trp_brigand_fugitive", 1),
(try_begin),
(gt,reg0,0),
(try_end),
(try_end),

#Now, finally lets finalize the quest and finish it.
(call_script,"script_fail_quest",":lords_quest"),
],
"That's upsetting. However, I just recieved news the brigand lord has been defeated, so no worries! Anything else?", "bounty_lord_talk",
[]],

#tell the lord nevermind about talking about quest
[anyone|plyr, "bounty_quest_converse_player", [], "Nevermind, lets talk about something else.", "bounty_quest_nevermind",[]],

[anyone, "bounty_quest_nevermind", [], "Very well. What else would you like to talk about?", "bounty_lord_talk", []],

#QUEST STUFF END

[anyone|plyr, "bounty_merchant_talk",
[],
"Yes, lets trade.", "bounty_merchant_after_trade",[[change_screen_trade]]],
[anyone|plyr, "bounty_merchant_talk",
[],
"No, thanks.", "close_window",[]],
[trp_bastion_gray, "bounty_merchant_after_trade", [], "Very well. Talk to me again if you need anything else.", "close_window",[]],
#RAMARAUNT END BOUNTY GUILD

i get these errors

exporting dialogs...
ERROR: Output token not found: window_close
ERROR: Output token not found: party_bounty_quest_honor_end

Solution
These are not my codes. So, Idon`t know how to check the proper spelling
You can check for correct spelling by simply Strg+F in the respective file, in this case in module_dialogs :wink:
I made a quick check now: Replace all window_close with close_window (ERROR: Output token not found: window_close indicates that it doesn't exist),
and party_bounty_quest_honor_end doesn't exist as well (ERROR: Output token not found: party_bounty_quest_honor_end), there is only no easy equivalent, so you need to look for the definition at the place where you picked this code up from.

Especially if it is not your code, you can't always just plug it in, you need to check if variables are defined already.
These are not my codes. So, Idon`t know how to check the proper spelling
You can check for correct spelling by simply Strg+F in the respective file, in this case in module_dialogs :wink:
I made a quick check now: Replace all window_close with close_window (ERROR: Output token not found: window_close indicates that it doesn't exist),
and party_bounty_quest_honor_end doesn't exist as well (ERROR: Output token not found: party_bounty_quest_honor_end), there is only no easy equivalent, so you need to look for the definition at the place where you picked this code up from.

Especially if it is not your code, you can't always just plug it in, you need to check if variables are defined already.

Upvote 0
Solution

I see your point. Thanks

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom