- Best answers
This kit allows you to make a couple of outposts on the map, upgrade them, expand them into a fort, recruit and upgrade patrols, etc.
Yes, it is Warband compatible.
The fort disapparition bug has been fixed.
You need one built and one upgraded outpost for the "Build a Fort" option to appear.
You can now play it as a stand-alone mod.
WARNING: To implement this, you need the ModuleSystem. To obtain it and get basic set-up info about it, click here. Also read this if you want newer info with more backdrop.
Download the files and read the readme file. It contains all the info you need.
EDIT: If you're going to use this, use it freely, but PM me, so I know who uses it. I'm curious.
EDIT 2: And give credit. Please!
I hope you enjoy this. Good luck with modding or playing (or both).
- cdvader - Watchtower script and some help
- Caba`drin - Gave me his modified code
- bobirov - Developing the Fort Kit
- Dawg of War - Making the Outpost map icon
- L00ter - Making the Fort map icon
- Nordous - Making the amazing new scenes