Resolved Scene Editor Outer_mesh_a prebaf change material to desert when "Start mission"

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.3.245057
Branch
Main

rainy-rays

Recruit
Hi. I placed outer_mesh_a into my scene, but everytime when I "start mission" it changes back from outer_mesh_valley_a material to outer_mesh_desert_a material.

It is because of a script attached to the border prefab called "mesh_seasonal_material" overriding your change to the material.

If you have trouble with the outer mesh changing back to previous textures, make sure to add the outer mesh name in the script section of the entity. You can see how it's done in this image:
KVSo8Bo.png

Thank you very much! Did not notice it. Next time I will go through whole settings! There is always so many.
Solved)

If you have trouble with the outer mesh changing back to previous textures, make sure to add the outer mesh name in the script section of the entity. You can see how it's done in this image:
KVSo8Bo.png
how do i bring up this dialog? whenever i load my custom map using the horizon outer mesh for the forest, if i try to set the textures to outer_mesh_valley and if I go in game they are magenta

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

how do i bring up this dialog? whenever i load my custom map using the horizon outer mesh for the forest, if i try to set the textures to outer_mesh_valley and if I go in game they are magenta

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png
what you are doing is different to what the OP is doing, they are using an outermesh prefab while you are using the horizon settings, I haven't played around much with the horizon settings so I can't tell you if they work or not, but that magenta texture looks like the "missing texture" texture

yeah ok, well horizon stuff doesnt work then cause i set the textures and they dont save, i guess every scene we make then has to have mountains or some ****

Back
Top Bottom