Ottomans or any turk faction?

Users who are viewing this thread

No turkish faction in game. We was sucessfully won great battle Malazgirt battle in 11th Century.So why there isnt any turkish faction and Byzantium is too strong? Discuss.

I accept too. Turks were stronger then Byzantium.Why there isnt any.

This is fragmantation perriod at anatolia like sengoku jidai :smile: until unfication under ottoman empire anatolia ruled by lots of principality.

Here is link for detailed explanation also devs can check it out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sultanate_of_Rum

Preceded by Kaykhusraw II Sultan of Rûm 1249–1257 Succeeded by Kilij Arslan IV

thanks.

There are no Selujuks in 1257AD, there is no Ottoman Empire, keep your nationalism out of here, and there is already a Turkish faction in Egypt.

Lazyman said:
There are no Selujuks in 1257AD, there is no Ottoman Empire, keep your nationalism out of here, and there is already a Turkish faction in Egypt.

Egypt turkish? its Arabian lead by kurdish Selaaddin when muslims take back jerusalem. Egypt ruled by ottoman many years later... Turks enter anatolia after 1071 malazgirt from central asia not from egypt.

For make it celar read.

from wiki "Kaykhusraw II (1237–1246) began his reign by capturing the region around Diyarbekir, but in 1239 he had to face an uprising led by a popular preacher named Baba Ishak. After three years, when he had finally quelled the revolt, the Crimean foothold was lost and the state and the sultanate's army had weakened. It is in these conditions that he had to face a far more dangerous threat, that of the expanding Mongols. Mongol forces took Erzurum in 1242 and in 1243, the sultan was crushed by Bayju in the Battle of Köse Dag (a mountain between the cities of Sivas and Erzincan) and the Seljuqs were forced to swear allegiance to the Mongols and became their vassals.[6] The sultan himself had fled to Antalya after the 1243 battle, where he died in 1246, his death starting a period of tripartite, and then dual rule that lasted until 1260."

so it means @ 1257 there is dual rule. Seljuks are there but as vassal of mongols. simple is that :smile: in game mongols or seljuks i dont care. if you want accurate history here is truth. i will love this game anyway.

I don't understand your point. Exactly that what you described you can find in game.
Not at Nicanea...surely...but at Ilkhanate. It's lead by Mongol but also have Seljuk lords. And you can find Seljuk soldiers there. If I remember right the army of these lords have Seljuk soldiers AND Mongol soldiers.
Exactly this shows that this reign is a Mongol state that have Seljuk vassals. :cool:

edit: then we all think the same  :smile:

i guess i am missunderstood my friend i am just trying to explain why there isnt any turkish empire (by name) around. i am happy with game :smile:

Sayd Ûthman said:
Simply because they weren't important enough during that period

:smile: haha okey then! unimportant faction it is. i just wonder which is important. i guess teutonic order it is fun to play cool armors :smile:

toxic-nova said:
I don't understand your point. Exactly that what you described you can find in game.
Not at Nicanea...surely...but at Ilkhanate. It's lead by Mongol but also have Seljuk lords. And you can find Seljuk soldiers there. If I remember right the army of these lords have Seljuk soldiers AND Mongol soldiers.
Exactly this shows that this reign is a Mongol state that have Seljuk vassals. :cool:

This - makes a good base for a revolt inside the Ilkhanate don't you think? There you can create your Turkish state: Seljuk, Rûm, Ottoman or whatever you want it to be. Just a shame there's no chance the AI will have a chance of making a coordinated effort.

RhoDaZZ said:
toxic-nova said:

This - makes a good base for a revolt inside the Ilkhanate don't you think? There you can create your Turkish state: Seljuk, Rûm, Ottoman or whatever you want it to be. Just a shame there's no chance the AI will have a chance of making a coordinated effort.

Yes, I was thinking about this...but how exactly can I do it?
Because there are no claimants, will I simply siege these castles by myself and declare my own kingdom?

if i were you i will join them and have good relationship with lords which are belongs to seljuk rum when i had couple of castle town i will declare my own kingdom named seljuks. Then take over all once belong to them :smile:

When you fought against them relese their lord to increse relationship then try to recruit.

also at this point the Armenian kingdom of Cilicia was allied with the mongols, so technically they could be their own faction?

@KnightPeter
If you want learn Saladins nation, you should read Sharafnama
Be careful when reading the Saladin's brothers name.
Maybe you couldn't see Their names,
just in case,Şemsüddevle Turan shah, ım writing again Turan ,you know this name?
Saladins other brother name was Tuğtegin ,you know means Tegin?
research pls.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tegin
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turan

Good to see you here,Dogukan

Back
Top Bottom