Ottoman-Byzantine Mod(updated bugfix)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The mod futures the beginning of the Ottoman Princapility(Orchan Beg Period), Turko-Byzantine wars&conflicts.

Futures:
-Towns can be conquered
-A new map(Anatolia map)
-A lot of factions(Ottomans,Byzantines,Il Khan Mongols,other Turkoman princapilities), new items, new troops, new models
-Town scenes changed,especially Constantinople
-Iron,gold mines that can be pillaged
-Dialogs changed a bit

i didnot set entry points for all cities, if you want you can arrange them (entry no2 for our army, entry no 12,13,14,15 for defenders)

Thx for a lot of people who helped making this mod,especially Oguzcan
Team: Me(Wolf of the Steppes),Shadow Slayer, Lord Raider and few other people

the mod might continue to develop i dont know..(will post screenies soon, feel free to post your screenshots)

Download:sad:updated for a bugfix concerning scenes and some items)
Rapidshare:
http://rapidshare.com/files/13056722/Ottoman_Mod.rar.html
Mb repository:
https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=7&id=405

Hardly finally, there's been of these before, but it seems to have died a death.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,12459.0.html

Anyway go for it! I'm looking forwards to playing this. :smile:

Sexy! I gotta try this out sometime, but you might wana spice up the topic post a little, not that it's bad, just doesnt seem to inspire me.

I am really enjoying this mod, it needs some polishing, and better textures for some of the new items, also you could use arvids texture pack, wich has some wall textures with a mediterranean feel to them, they would go perfect for constantinople.
Also more items are always a nice addition, you could use some of the scale armors from storymod (dunno who created them), to have more variety in units equipment and looks, without resorting to plate armor.
Good job, i hope you keep working on it  :smile:

i have a problem wiht this mod......when you go to attack a city, as soon as you appear on the battlefield 50 bad guys drop right on top of you...its stupid!

Post it in the repository, so everyone can have full access to it not only the rare users of Pioneers Guild

Okay I'm a newbie to the forum but not to mount and blade and I just came here to express my feelings towards this mod.

It is by far theee best mod I've played for M&B. And its not much diffrent gameplay wise but it is very well done and the new weapons, skins, and soldiers are fantasic.
Now alot of mod haves the following but the main reason I like this mod is, IT HAS A POINT TO IT, IT CAN BE BEATEN(sorta). Most mods you play there is little or no point to them(besides new troops, weapons, or a gameplay element) But most mods or native all you do is build your party up and fight bigger parties, thats it, thats the entire native mode or other mods. This mod the fact that cities are siegable adds point to it, you need to build up your army, you need to o level your character so you can hold more troops to seige cities. I built 3 parties trying to seige constinople and still failed I've been traing massively and getting my party amount up to seige it. Hell and once you seige that, you have to go back across the other side of the map and seige 2-3 factions cities, including mongals, which run in hordes of 300+.

This mod is fantasic, but one thing that def needs improving is the seige battle, out of the 4 cities I've seiged only 2 of them went smooth, some cities when you seige them you have about 100 troops just drop on you, but when I got closer to constanople is when the towns had archers on the walls friing down as I climbed up the ramp, if all the battles could go like this it would be great. That needs work and another suggestion is...well make it bigger lol :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom