1) extract the files
2) MAKE A BACKUP OF THE MOD YOU WANNA ADD THIS
3) copy the Resource file to the Resource folder of your mod
4) copy the texture files to the Textures folder of your mod
5) add this line to module ini:
Code:

there are some banners from here too.

semttulotlx.png

yeah, there is a little bug there, I'm gonna fix it rith now.

About the banner you made for me on the banner thread. (the one you've used here) can i ask you to resize it to fit to the banners kingdom instead of the others banners files ?? great work by the way

Sayd Ûthman said:
About the banner you made for me on the banner thread. (the one you've used here) can i ask you to resize it to fit to the banners kingdom instead of the others banners files ?? great work by the way

can't you just open paint and resize? xD
I don't know the size for faction banners and I'm lazy to search, so, try the resize mode xD

sorry if it might be necro but i have a question are you still making banner requests?
thanks.

thnx, what i want is the deafult banner of swadia, (the red background and black lion) but i want it to look more ancient, and the lion bigger, maybe change the lion picture but keep it look like black shadow not a real lion.

EDIT: and another banner, with the scottish fabric as a background , and an axe as a sign on the banner

Ikaguia said:
semttulotlx.png

yeah, there is a little bug there, I'm gonna fix it rith now.

Is this collection of banners available for download anywhere!?!?!?  I could only find a small portion of the banners on the imageshack pages...

Thanks for any help!

Hello i am builder of the gods the maker of A World Of Warlocks
http://www.moddb.com/mods/a-world-of-warlocks
banners:
we could use roman banners: (legion banners)
roman-legions-standards.jpg

or japanese
Demokritos_japaneseclancolours.jpg

Back
Top Bottom