[OSP] WarbandServerQuery (Remote Server Administration Tool)

Users who are viewing this thread

WarbandServerQuery

WSQ is an admin tool that is meant to allow one to administrate a Mount&Blade: Warband's game server without having to be connected to the server or have the game launched. This project is separated in two parts: Server and Client. The server is under DLL format and is directly injected into the Warband server process (much like how WSE), and will open a new listening TCP network channel. The client is a standalone tool which will connect to the newly opened network channel and allow the user to issue administrative commands.

Here is a small video of it in action: https://i.gyazo.com/aaa8b055f8fae008897234b6e1be4d37.mp4 .

Disclaimer
This project is unfinished and poorly written (especially the network and client part), and has many artifcacts.
Unfortunately as I really don't like working on the client and don't have enough time to complete it, I release the sources in the hope to find someone who might be interested in working on this project.

Sources
Github

Note
There is currently no embeded DLL injector. If you wish to test it you'll need to use a third party DLL injector.

Back
Top Bottom