OSP 2D Art Minimalist HUD - New crosshairs

Users who are viewing this thread

WaterMonkey said:
How are you suppose to change the cross-hairs do all of the files have a different version help me out here i only want the 2nd smaller crosshair.

Take the file that you want to use and place it in:
C:\Program Files\Mount&Blade\Textures
Overwriting the file that's already there.

You can install one crosshair file (Crosshair dots or Crosshair smaller) and one hud file.

Copy the file in the folder, NOT the folder.

well there seems to be no cross-hair file in the download only the Regular,borderless,no health bar files nothing else.

Yeah, I'm one of those guys that likes to turn off all notifications so I can focus on the combat. With this, things feel a lot cleaner.

By the way, are you using any modified textures in those screenshots? They look different, but nice. :grin:

Hello , i  want to instal this mod but the site is down , any rapidshare links for get it ? can you post an alternative  download link thx in advance :wink:

This looks like an excellent mod, downloading it now. On the subject of minimalism, I wonder if anyone here would know how to remove the unit labels that appear across a trouble in the field of view of your character. That would be a good addition to this mod if it's possible to remove as well.

Here's a thread explaining more on that: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=209362

and again great mod! :wink:

Lol had the 3 dots forced upon me in a mod I tried a few days ago, I hated it so bad. Atleast so I tought... when I playd one of my other mods which did not have it later, it drove me insane how much in the way the old crosshairs were :razz:
Thanks alot for making me addicted to the dots  :lol:

PS: Love it now :grin:

Armatus said:
This looks like an excellent mod, downloading it now. On the subject of minimalism, I wonder if anyone here would know how to remove the unit labels that appear across a trouble in the field of view of your character. That would be a good addition to this mod if it's possible to remove as well.

Here's a thread explaining more on that: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=209362

i second this request!

Sorry, that's a completely different kettle of fish to what I did here, not sure how I'd go around doing it. I'm not really sure that it could be turned off at all, it may be hardcoded in, you'll have to ask someone more experienced with M&B modding than me. Sorry about the lateness of this reply, I hadn't noticed anyone had posted here recently.

Armatus said:

you mean the unit names that hover above their heads? if it`s that it can be turned off. If it`s not, could you clarify yourself?

Back
Top Bottom