SP Medieval [OSP] Teutonic Order: Drang nach Osten beta v. 0.99 and OSP Pack

Users who are viewing this thread

Lithuanians

aaPO3x9.jpg

%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%20%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%2C%20%3F%3F.%3F%3F%3F.%3FII%20%3F%3F%3F%3F.jpg

%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%20%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%2C%20%3F%3F%3F.%3F%3F%3F.%3FIII%20%3F%3F%3F%3F.jpg

Swedes, Danes & more

005.jpg

009.jpg

007.jpg

005.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

006.jpg

004.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

Poland

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

total_war1423173044_007.jpg

010.jpg

total_war1423173011_005.jpg

total_war1423173028_006.jpg

%3F3.jpg

008.jpg

%3F4.jpg

009.jpg

total_war1423173201_010.jpg

total_war1423173185_009.jpg

total_war1423172977_003.jpg

Untitled-4.jpg

Untitled-5.jpg

What is it?
This is the next release of the long-suffering Drang nach Osten and also OSP. I would even say that is first of all OSP. Therefore you are free to use whatever/any * of its resources and parts.
*Necessary to have in mind that this mod are used sided developments (OSP, models/textures, scripts)
Majority of it I have tried to indicate on this topic (look at the first post)
If someone does not find yourself out there deservedly noted, be sure to let me know, I will correct
If someone has found anything of yourself things into mod, but does not wish that it were used in there, write to me, too.

The filtration, at the moment, I am not convenient to carry out. And there isn't much sense, 'couse
At first: mod might be of interest to someone the whole
And second (which is more important): it contains the original developments, either of my personal or have made especially for it by other authors, which are you hardly find in other modes / games.

About the authors (creators) look at the first post
Therefore,
I suggest, if you are interested in some item/script of mod, you can inform me about it, and I will try tell you the exact name of the Author. That way, your credits will be true, and my conscience is clear :cool:
In short, you can use all ot this without permission, but your reports are Welcome(hopefully understood what I mean  :facepalm:

About changes the previous version beta 0.92(Attention! Russian lang.)

The most important latest changes:
- a complete (Strictly historical!) rebalance trading goods and foods
- Fodder for horses (oats). In its absence, there is a strong slowdown party
- Detailed work NPC characters. dialogs also have been processing, but it can be have Bugs!
- Fixed some annoying bugs of the previous version
- Worked through family ties heroes, their age, reputation in accordance with the real story

Warning!!! Into the mod has got bugs / errors / defects, etc. A lot! Use it "at your own risk"
You can report these here and on the Russian thread
Some known of these:
- defects scenes (assaults, arena, teutonic town)
- balance
- empty strings in the dialogues with companions
- some of lords are badly dressed :lol: (you can easily fix it yourself, if you're a little bit used of MS. just pay attention to comments)
Download from GoogleDrive
Also mod will be periodically updated! Watch for this

Oh, I didn't know that my voiceover was used in another mod. Nice, I'm flattered. Thanks for the credit! :smile:

I've got to ask: Are the original RUS XIII resources part of the OSP? I don't remember it ever being released as OSP, which is a pity because some of the models are pretty excellent.

In Vain said:
Nice, I'm flattered. Thanks for the credit! :smile:
That's to you thanks for the work! :razz:
In Vain said:
I've got to ask: Are the original RUS XIII resources part of the OSP? I don't remember it ever being released as OSP, which is a pity because some of the models are pretty excellent.
I doubt it. I used basically from there reworked codes. Minimum models. Moreover
Vankod said:
If someone has found anything of yourself things into mod, but does not wish that it were used in there, write to me, too.
but I have participated in the development of RusXIII since 2009
the question of opening resources been discussed, but has remained unresolved

Hey, I'm trying now to access to the files in Google Drive and says I have to ask for permission. Yesterday I was able to enter with no troubles  :sad:

Which is the minimum requested warband version to play this?I'm making a thread about this nice mod in my spanish forum and I want to provide as many information as possible :smile:

Con22 said:
So I am assuming all of the stuff in this that has also been in 1257 AD is NOT osp, correct?
yes, of course
I can't dispose of other people's stuff, but I can advise, if you are interested in models of armor and weapons, to ask permission from kuauik
If you are interested in some of the icons on the global map, to ask permission from ntb_15

Back
Top Bottom