L3gci.jpg

U2Mpc.jpg

PcpRZ.jpg

_frPT.jpg

YcZ_0.jpg

sFTCh.jpg

5s2xD.jpg

mecJL.jpg

At the moment, the main changes concern the graphics. Starting from the global map and ending in-game illustrations.
Also the names of the units are replaced by national (authentic). Regards Peter Guewan and BuKuHr  :smile:

The plans:
- Improvement of the siege. Adding rams and some directions assault.
- Flags on the battlefield
- Introduction of combat formations and constructions
- Unique historical NPC
- Ability to start the game for the Lord
- Quests Storyline

Vankod said:
working screenshots
0HM8g.jpg

L3gci.jpg

U2Mpc.jpg

PcpRZ.jpg

_frPT.jpg

YcZ_0.jpg

sFTCh.jpg

5s2xD.jpg

mecJL.jpg
pls com back i'm alone

At the moment, the main changes concern the graphics. Starting from the global map and ending in-game illustrations.
Also the names of the units are replaced by national (authentic). Regards Peter Guewan and BuKuHr  :smile:

The plans:
- Improvement of the siege. Adding rams and some directions assault.
- Flags on the battlefield
- Introduction of combat formations and constructions
- Unique historical NPC
- Ability to start the game for the Lord
- Quests Storyline

preview several NPC

83308.jpg
Ddeaz.jpg
83320.jpg
Savva - The young warrior prince druzhinnik

83321.jpg
iTZLu.jpg
5493.jpg

Vasilisa - Pskovityanka, avenges the murder of his father by the Crusaders

00097ccw
440px-Nevski6.jpg
sb0VK.jpg
44933.jpg

Vasiliy Buslaev

let me quote
From a young age there was no constraining Vasiliy; he always does as he pleases, without paying attention to the harm that his actions bring. Alienating most of Novgorod he collects daredevils like himself into his gang and runs rampant more and more.  Only his mother has even a shadow of power over him. Finally, at the feast, Podzadorenny challenges [or 'dares'] Vasiliy to lead his gang against all the men of Novgorod on the Volkhov bridge. The fight begins and Vasiliy's challenge to fight all comers to single combat is about to commence when the intervention of Vasiliy's mother saves Novgorod.

5492.jpg
0nuAL.jpg

Ignat - mail master
Eh ... short maille! Do not give the enemy, myself forged!

495_18513.jpg
W0dWZ.jpg
1356355092_cadko.jpg

Sadko (Merchant) here —
not guslyar and no natural Novgorodian, and a fellow newcomer from the Volga; it passes Ilmen lake from the bow of his sister Volga. Il'men gratitude helps dashing to get rich: caught in a lot of the fish turns into money. Then Sadko takes one of the Novgorod Bratchina, arranges a feast, and begins to dispute with Novgorod: beats bet that for three consecutive days will buy all goods exhibited in Novgorod for sale.

Once, at a banquet Sadko bragged that will buy all the goods Novgorod - "good and evil"; Indeed, two days Sadko bought all the goods, but on the third day when the goods were brought up in Moscow, Sadko admitted that he does not buy the goods "from around the world of white":

"I did not, apparently, is rich merchant of Novgorod -
    I have a nice Novgorod richer! "

Then Sadko goods loaded 30 ships and went to trade overseas.

3225_6_1432132118_727.jpg
5YspI.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

Tverdilo Ivankovich - Pskov Boyar, traitor. It was he who opened the city gates to the crusaders.It supports the pretender to the throne Prince Yaroslav Vladimirovich, also collaborating with the crusaders

..And finally two Teuton
-f7Zi.jpg
Johann von Medeborg

yWWxJ.jpg
Gerlak Rot

For the sake of his brother Herman, said the master, with his brother Johan von Medeborg Ambassador said Volkvina brother, came to Mr. Pope. Meanwhile, the brother arrived Gerlak Rot from Livonia, indicating that Master Volkvin many brothers and pilgrims and the people of God have fallen in battle. Upon hearing this, Mr. fell stopped, said the case and the above-mentioned brother Gerlac brother Johann received the Order of the hospital of St. Mary House of the Teutonic, giving them a white cloak with a black cross, imputing to them and other brothers of the Order of the Knights of Christ, located in Livonia, to atone for the sins observe the rules of life of the Order of the Teutonic House

Vankod said:
From a young age for Vasiliy no constraint; he always does as he pleases, without paying attention to the harm that his actions bring. Alienated most of Novgorod, he collects from the same squad daredevils like himself, and rages more and more; Only his mother over him even the shadow of power. Finally, podzadorenny at the feast, beating Vasiliy bet that will be fighting at the head of his brigade on the Volkhov bridge with all the men of Novgorod. The fight begins and the threat of Vasiliy beat all opponents to a single close to implementation; Only the intervention of the mother of Vasiliy saves Novgorod.
Excuse me, please, for my knowledge of English! I say through an online translator.
I suggest some improvements in the grammar.
"From a young age there was no constraining Vasiliy; he always does as he pleases, without paying attention to the harm that his actions bring. Alienating most of Novgorod he collects daredevils like himself into his gang and runs rampant more and more.  Only his mother has even a shadow of power over him. Finally, at the feast, Podzadorenny challenges [or 'dares'] Vasiliy to lead his gang against all the men of Novgorod on the Volkhov bridge. The fight begins and Vasiliy's challenge to fight all comers to single combat is about to commence when the intervention of Vasiliy's mother saves Novgorod."

Druzhina
Illustrations of Costume & Soldiers

:wink: hope this helps...

9L76dqr.jpg

51-e00bd8d2ff.jpg

2-a6ce5d3a22.jpg

- Russia

57-216046a76b.jpg

121-058023c8c2.jpg

93-1e16998609.jpg

101-8725c9bd77.jpg

7-93bbf3a954.jpg

31-4d1098e41b.jpg

43-4375b970a2.jpg

47-035d82cf9c.jpg

R6fQRWy.jpg

jols14P.jpg

- Lithuania
- Prussia

sYrhxW7.jpg

- Poland

bNGJKAL.jpg

- Teutonic Order
- Livonian Order
- Denmark
- Sweden

69-d0e5e20f39.jpg

85-ae81d9cbec.jpg

113-710bfb03bd.jpg

105-28b0f085c0.jpg

117-3d2aa66726.jpg

116-afc2c9f46e.jpg

j946dJP.jpg

VG6edUR.jpg

g0rZRj8.jpg

- Pechenegs
- Polovtsy
- Kipchak
- Cuman

15-007f175148.jpg

18-b2cefdf295.jpg

23-19a96cac8a.jpg

FTtTNPC.jpg

pqku7SM.jpg

Qt0sN1m.jpg

- Mongols

11-c560a5487d.jpg

35-cc8f418a1b.jpg

39-2b27c33d0a.jpg

26-1a2e0ff146.jpg

27-9b8ed8c8a1.jpg

913Quaz.jpg

FIvMOVN.jpg

sQD8lzO.jpg

eNg101i.jpg

AK8yaOH.jpg

I don't know matmohair, but I live in Lithuania and we don't have historical evidence that Lithuanian soldiers looked like that they look really slavic.. Maybe they did look like that, but I have never heard from any historian that Lithuanians used Druzhina cavalry. Maybe this is just a depiction of noble aristocrats.

We will have the banners, many thanks! developers Crusaders - Way to Expiation and creators shader swaying on the wind (it seems the authors of The Deluge, namely Slawomir of Aaarrghh)

Back
Top Bottom