[OSP][Item] [Prop]Sibylla Pack Unfinished + Byzantine houses test

Users who are viewing this thread

Ikaguia said:
can you release some of the new stuff soon?
i would love to have that elven bridge xD
elven bridge? what elven bridge? if you mean the one for the inheritance cycle mod, it's been long since I lost it with the rest of the models.

Bolkonsky said:
Not enough Roman in those longhouses.  :razz: 
What are you modeling in?  They're nice. 
here are two of the roman/byzantine houses, I included a txt file for those who don't know how to add scene props, please test them and comment on what should or could be improved:
Download

mb95-1.jpg
mb94-1.jpg
mb93-1.jpg
mb92-1.jpg

Those look good. I just spent a sizeable chunk of today learning about vertex painting, and wrote a quick tutorial so that others could find the information more easily. I suggest applying a little vertex paint to break up those big walls and roof sections a bit.

thanks, I'll look into it once I complete the meshes.
also I updated the download link ((First Page)) with more houses:
mb96-1.jpg

mb97.jpg

mb98.jpg

mb99.jpg

mb100.jpg

mb101.jpg

mb102.jpg

I just started working on some cartoon-ish looking houses, I wonder how it'd feel to play mount and blade in cartoon graphics?
cart2.jpg

cart1-1.jpg

cart2-1.jpg

Heh, oddly enough I'd wondered the same thing myself.  Going the highly stylized cartoon route as opposed to the realistic people seem to want so much.  Could be fun, albeit an awful lot of work.

Would start by replacing all textures in the game with flat, bright, cartoon style versions.  Then, if possible, add one of the number of DX cartoon shaders that can be found into the game and force a number of the models to use it.  In the end would it be worth it for the 3 or 4 people who would probably play it? :smile:

well I don't plan on doing it, I can't be fagged with too much work  :smile:
so I added windows and used an old trick _same model with revert faces painted black and slightly bigger_ to make it look cartoonish in game:

cartw1.jpg

catw2.jpg
cartbref1.jpg

cartbref2.jpg
mb104.jpg

mb105.jpg

mb106.jpg

mb107.jpg

Yeah, liking the Vikingesque hall so far.

Anyway, more hairstyles for native would be cool. (in addition to the ones you already made).

Don't be fazed by the way Oblivion modders jealously guard their stuff. If you made anything 100% from scratch, it is your work, even if it is inspired from another work.

Sibylla said:
well I don't plan on doing it, I can't be fagged with too much work  :smile:
so I added windows and used an old trick _same model with revert faces painted black and slightly bigger_ to make it look cartoonish in game:
Looking at the in-game screenie of your building, it seems to me that a cartoon mod has promise -- but yes it's probably far too much work. :smile:

I totally dig this anim, Sibylla:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtH5HpcdL8w

It's awesome. Do you plan to release it?

sorry Sir Lacy I lost it along with other stuff but I had a copies on a friend's computer, I'll see if he still got them, or if I have enough time I'll make a new animation.
also I made some destroyed houses for the reaper on the volga mod and would love some feedback or constructive criticism  :grin: :
house1.jpg

house3.jpg

house4.jpg

house5.jpg

house6.jpg

road1.jpg

house2.jpg
des2.jpg

dest1.jpg

dest3.jpg

destr2.jpg

destr3.jpg

destr1.jpg

ps: as always textures suck  :???: but I'll try to improve them.

Love the wallpaper  :grin:

It looks really good. I'm not sure why there's dirt in the 1st. floor of the building. Shouldn't it be brick rubble instead?
Perhaps some cracks/holes in the asphalt/sidewalk would look good too.

Yey good to see you have not sunk with the inherritance ship sibilla :grin: Btw what is that armour that you are wearing in the byzantine buildings pictures? :grin:

Jenove said:
Yey good to see you have not sunk with the inherritance ship sibilla :grin: Btw what is that armour that you are wearing in the byzantine buildings pictures? :grin:
thank you!! and the armor is from an osp pack that I modified to fit the female body, I also changed the colors.

randomhouse.png

randomhouse2.png

Back
Top Bottom