[OSP][Item] Mongol Stuff (update1 - Armor)

Users who are viewing this thread

dia151

Knight at Arms
Mongol Stuff

I plan to make some osp Mongol stuff, cause i feel that community lacks mongol releated equipment.
I will provide .psd file(s) with all stuff needed to make your own retexture with as little effort as possible.

Plan is to make armors, swords, maces, horses or scene props releated to Mongol culture. Hope you like it.

Release1 - Heavy Lamellar Armor
-Model is modified khergit guard armor, I just added couple, removed some parts and re-UV mapped it.
Download
PSD file download - its quite unorganized, but thats how i roll  :grin:
4646d.jpg

2727m.jpg

213123u.jpg

Release2 - Sword
-slightly altered native khergit sword model, re mapped and textured; its a curved sword....curved........sword.
Download
PSD file download
wdadz.jpg

542l.jpg

424yb.jpg

Hey dia, good work with this armor. There seems to be a problem though, I downloaded it and opened it on OpenBRF and it seems that the textures are messed up or something, since the names are correct but they are not showing up for some reason. Same thing with the sabre. Any ideas?

are they not showing ingame or in brf?

1-put all the files where they should be
              -brf files in the resource folder of your mod, textures in the textures folder of your mod
2-check if the names are corrects, double check (if you havent renamed anything, no need to do this step)
              -make sure that .dds texture files names match the names in the brf textures tab
              -make sure that, in material tab, each material has correctly named textures it requires
              -make sure that each mesh has corectly spelled material it requires
3-change module that brf editor scans
              -when the program is opened,  go to "Module..."(next to file, edit etc options), "Change current Module" and then select the
                folder of your current mod in which the armor is

:smile:

duuuude, i put them in the Native folder, tested it again and worked.. weird.

I usually download the brf's to another folder in my desktop, so I can visualize them before actually moving them into the game. That way I can see if there are any items I won't put into the module, etc. Maybe that was why it didn't work. Sorry for troubling you, it works fine. My bad.

dia151 said:
MightyGreek said:
GUYS BE WARNED , THAT DUDE HAS A KEYLOGGER INSTALLED IN SOME OF HIS OSPS AND HE IS STEALINS STEAM PASSWORDS,HE DID IT TO ME

panos you retard, you wanna get muted on this forum too  :grin:

That is a very serious accusation. Can you guarantee that MightyGreek is lying?

Mighty greek, aka Panos is a (former) player of crpg.

1. He got permanently banned from crpg for excessive trolling, insulting, childish behavior etc. And then after a long period Developers decided to give him a second chance and unban him, but ofcourse, he got permanently banned again, for the same reason as before. And this time without even a slightest chance of redemption.

2.He wrote it all in caps, which perfectly encircles his childish behavior.

3.As you can see, he got 100% Mute from Taleworlds forum aswell

4.He was my clanmate in crpg and this is apparently his last trolling attempt

I can't believe you even had to justify yourself there.  Anyone who writes in caps is 99% of the time an idiot.

Nice items! but that is  not mongol sword. it's a Turkish sword.  In addition, more recently, their future?

Back
Top Bottom