OSP Oriental 3D Art Camel Model

Users who are viewing this thread

xenoargh

Grandmaster Knight
Yup, it's a camel, with bumpmaps, a 100% custom rig (it is actually dealing with all the horse animations pretty well), no major texture distortion, etc.  Comes with LODs.

I plan on also doing a version with some cargo, maybe.  I want to give a huge thanks to Fujiwara- until I tried fragMotion, I was finding rigging to be an utter pain in the arse.

People can use this for whatever they want, period.

camel_screen.jpg

Download link.

Some Desert Raiders about to deliver Da Hurt:
camel_screen2.jpg

Wow.  Looks good and great to see some new models still being done (and released so modders can use).  Well done!  Was just looking for a camel myself too.  Will credit of course.  Thanks.

Where do i put it?
In your resources folder... then put the correct entries in module.ini and the Module System.

IOW, if you have to ask... you need to read stuff.  This isn't a mini-mod that gives people camels, it's just a rigged BRF and some textures.  The rest is stuff you need to do in your mod.

Edit: I also scripted them to scare horses
I would like to see that, if you don't mind. 

Just horses without Agents, or does it cause horse-riders to panic / fail morale?  That could be really interesting, in terms of balance, and a fun toy.

That.  Search for the script turned up nothing, at least on this board.  If it's currently causing problems with friendly troops, I'm sure that can be addressed.

xenoargh said:
Edit: I also scripted them to scare horses
I would like to see that, if you don't mind. 

Just horses without Agents, or does it cause horse-riders to panic / fail morale?  That could be really interesting, in terms of balance, and a fun toy.
Not until TLD is released, sorry. We use that script for other nasty things there.

Back
Top Bottom