Some of you guys might remember the armour which was based on the Marksdwarf illustration I made quite a long while ago. The illustration itself was loosely inspired from an Argentinian MMOG I used to waste time in (usually by lagging). So here's the whole set based on that illustration available for your download.
http://uploader.polorix.net//files/304/blend/model/bronze_warrior_set.zip (alt link)
1. Unzip the BRF file into your mod's resource folder, the DDS files into the mod's textures folder.
2. Load the BRF in the module.ini by adding this line at the bottom:
load_mod_resource = amade_bronzewarrior
None whatsoever. Just use it if you like.
Front and rear view of the armour and equipment as well as the female version of the breastplate.
Latticed Flatbow with Bronze Arrows.
Closeup of quiver and arrows.
For some reason I like bronze a lot. Steel is superior of course, and probably cheaper than bronze. But this isn't a historically accurate medieval armour (somewhat semi-fantasy I suppose) so I just stuck with bronze. The full set includes:
- 1 Bronze Breastplate + female version.
- 1 Bbronze Winged Helm.
- 1 pair of Bronze Gauntlets (original game mesh retextured + new cuffs).
- 1 pair of Bronze Greaves.
- 1 Latticed Flatbow.
- 1 Leather Quiver w/ Bronze Arrows.
- 1 Iron War Hatchet w/ belt clip (carry mesh, itcf_carry_quiver_right_vertical). Suggested weapon length: 45. You can make up for its small reach by giving it high damage or very fast speed.
You can call the items whatever you like, it doesn't have to be Bronze Breastplate, etc. Could also be gold although gold armor is a)expensive b)useless. All models have 2 LoDs assigned to them.
Nitpicks on the model/textures are appreciated.
Blender Foundation for Blender.
Adobe for Photoshop.
NVidia for DDS plugins.
CG Textures, Mayang Textures, PirateLotus(dA), Raikko(dA) for textures.
dejawolf for texturing advice.
mtarini for making my life easier with openBRF.
Septa Scarabae for pointing out the helmet looked like the winged hat/helm worn by Hermes/Mercury which gave me the idea for the "winged" greaves.
NGD Studios for Regnum Online, may you be rid of the almighty lag.
Armagan, Taleworlds and Paradox for Mount&Blade, may you put up an SE Asian/Aussie server for me to play Warband in!