LSP Other 3D Art Horse Mods LSP

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello.

[bINSTRUCTIONS :smile:

1. Make a copy of your Native folder. (so if something goes wrong, nothing hits the fan :wink:

2. put the texture files in the textures folder ( C:\Program Files\Mount&Blade Warband\Modules\Native\Textures )

3. put the brf file in the rsource folder ( C:\Program Files\Mount&Blade Warband\Modules\Native\Resource )

4. put this in the module file load_mod_resource = MoreHorse in the #animations column

5. then put the item lines below in the item kinds.txt at the bottom of the list
add to the top number so if its 400 change to 479

6. enjoy the new lovely horses :smile:

I'm a little confused with the 4th instruction, i can't find anything called #animations. Can you please help me?

ThePotatoProdigy said:
Hello.

[bINSTRUCTIONS :smile:

1. Make a copy of your Native folder. (so if something goes wrong, nothing hits the fan :wink:

2. put the texture files in the textures folder ( C:\Program Files\Mount&Blade Warband\Modules\Native\Textures )

3. put the brf file in the rsource folder ( C:\Program Files\Mount&Blade Warband\Modules\Native\Resource )

4. put this in the module file load_mod_resource = MoreHorse in the #animations column

5. then put the item lines below in the item kinds.txt at the bottom of the list
add to the top number so if its 400 change to 479

6. enjoy the new lovely horses :smile:

I'm a little confused with the 4th instruction, i can't find anything called #animations. Can you please help me?

hello put the load_mod_resource = MoreHorse below the following

load_resource = town_houses_e

ctrl f to find it if you can't  :grin:

let me know if your still having issues

you should port the steel armor from oblivion and perhaps some weapons too since the oblivon modders ported weapons from warband,  :grin:

wanderer949 said:
Tribal Horses! download is up!

Damn good work.
I edited some of the textures for the purpose of my mod
One of the factions really needed to have more variety and this is just what they needed, thanks!
I'll have a look through the "More Horses" version soon and see if I can get anything out of that too.

Crossbow Joe said:
wanderer949 said:
Tribal Horses! download is up!

Damn good work.
I edited some of the textures for the purpose of my mod
One of the factions really needed to have more variety and this is just what they needed, thanks!
I'll have a look through the "More Horses" version soon and see if I can get anything out of that too.

thanks  :grin:

these horses also work in fire and sword, if anyone is interested, added exactly the same as warband

I dont know how i add them. I tought that i had done it right but when i was looking trough the shops there were only the same old horses. :sad:

brute0808 said:
I dont know how i add them. I tought that i had done it right but when i was looking trough the shops there were only the same old horses. :sad:
New Items take a little while to start appearing in shops, to test it try starting a new game and running around for a day or two to see if you can see any in stores. If you can then you know they are added fine

If you're still updating the mod, a good idea would be to add the Icelandic Horse, you might be able to pull off the toelt animation, but i don't know.

Lord Tim said:
Just a simple question. Can I use these horses for M&B 1.011?
Thx

theres a version for MnB on the first page

jimbo4567 said:
If you're still updating the mod, a good idea would be to add the Icelandic Horse, you might be able to pull off the toelt animation, but i don't know.

nope not doing that, needs a new mesh and animations. too much work for me  :grin:

Back
Top Bottom