OSP get a lord drunk so you can do things with him like marrie his daughter

Users who are viewing this thread

module_game_menus.py
Code:
 [anyone|plyr,"lady_talk",
   [],
   "May I have the honor of knowing more about you, my lady?", "lady_relations",[]],	
 ## builders code  
   [anyone|plyr,"lady_talk",
   [],
   "I want you and im going to mary you nothing you can change about that!", "close_window",[
    (call_script, "script_get_kingdom_lady_social_determinants", "$g_talk_troop"),
	(assign, ":guardian", reg0),
	(str_store_troop_name, s10, "$g_talk_troop"),
	(str_store_troop_name, s12, ":guardian"),
    (setup_quest_text, "qst_formal_marriage_proposal"),
    (str_store_string, s2, "str_you_intend_to_ask_s12_to_pressure_s10_to_marry_you"),

(quest_set_slot, "qst_formal_marriage_proposal", slot_quest_target_troop, ":guardian"),
    (quest_set_slot, "qst_formal_marriage_proposal", slot_quest_expiration_days, 30),
    (quest_set_slot, "qst_formal_marriage_proposal", slot_quest_current_state, 0),
	(call_script, "script_start_quest", "qst_formal_marriage_proposal", "$g_talk_troop"),
	(quest_set_slot, "qst_formal_marriage_proposal", slot_quest_giver_troop, "$g_talk_troop"), 
	]],
 ## builders code
  [anyone,"lady_relations",
   [
    (str_store_string, s12, "str_i_am"),
	(assign, ":relation_found", 0),
	(assign, ":in_castle_of_relative", 0),

module_dialogs.py
Code:
 [anyone|plyr,"lord_talk", [(le,"$talk_context", tc_party_encounter),
                             (ge, "$g_talk_troop_faction_relation", 0),
                             #(troop_slot_eq, "$g_talk_troop", slot_troop_is_prisoner, 0),
                             (neg|troop_slot_ge, "$g_talk_troop", slot_troop_prisoner_of_party, 0),
                             (faction_slot_eq, "$g_talk_troop_faction", slot_faction_leader, "$g_talk_troop"),
                             (neq, "$players_kingdom", "$g_talk_troop_faction"),
                             (store_partner_quest, ":lords_quest"),
                             (neq, ":lords_quest", "qst_join_faction"),
                            ],
   "{s66}, I have come to offer you my sword in vassalage!", "lord_ask_enter_service",[]],
## builders dialog

],
   "{s66}, You need to do something for me and better do it!", "lord_ask_do",[]],
   [anyone,"lord_ask_do", [], "Who do you think you are threatening me!", "lord_askt",[]],
   [anyone|plyr,"lord_askt", [], "Never_mind", "lord_talk",[]],
   [anyone|plyr,"lord_askt", [], "Well i have prove that you, a married lord went to the hugars", "lord_chantage",[]],
   [anyone,"lord_chantage", [], "What do you want from me you bastard!", "lord_want",[]],
   [anyone|plyr,"lord_want", [], "I want money", "lord_want_money",[]],
   [anyone|plyr,"lord_want", [], "I want your duaghter to marry me", "lord_want_daughter",[]],
   [anyone|plyr,"lord_want", [], "I want your prisoners to be released", "lord_want_prisoners",[]],
   [anyone|plyr,"lord_want", [(ge, "$g_lord_daughter",0)], "I want you to join my faction", "lord_join_faction_no",[]],
   [anyone|plyr,"lord_want", [(ge, "$g_lord_daughter",1),], "I want you to join my faction, remember i can do with your daughter whatever i want", "lord_join_faction",[]],
   [anyone|plyr,"lord_want", [], "Never_mind", "lord_talk",[]],

[anyone|plyr,"lord_join_faction_no", [], "you ask to much", "lord_want",[]],

[anyone,"lord_join_faction",  
    [
      (troop_get_slot, ":recruitment_candidate", "$g_talk_troop", slot_lord_recruitment_candidate),
      (str_store_troop_name, s4, ":recruitment_candidate"),

(try_begin),
        (eq, "$cheat_mode", 1),
        (display_message, "str_lord_pledges_to_s4"),
      (try_end),  
    ],
    "Very well -- I am ready to pledge myself to {s4} as my {reg4?queen:king}.", "lord_want",
    [
      (troop_get_slot, ":recruitment_candidate", "$g_talk_troop", slot_lord_recruitment_candidate),

(try_begin),
        (eq, ":recruitment_candidate", "trp_player"),
        (faction_slot_eq, "fac_player_supporters_faction", slot_faction_state, sfs_inactive),
        (call_script, "script_activate_player_faction", "trp_player"),
      (try_end),

(assign, "$lord_expects_fief", 0),
      (try_begin),
        (troop_slot_eq, "$g_talk_troop", slot_lord_recruitment_argument, argument_benefit),
        (assign, "$lord_expects_fief", 1),
      (try_end),

(call_script, "script_change_troop_faction", "$g_talk_troop", "$players_kingdom"),

(try_begin), #Actually, perhaps do provocation rather than war
        (store_relation, ":relation", "$players_kingdom", "$g_talk_troop_faction"), 
        (ge, ":relation", 0),

(try_begin),
          (eq, "$cheat_mode", 1),
          (display_message, "str_lord_recruitment_provokes_home_faction"),
        (try_end),  

(call_script, "script_add_log_entry", logent_border_incident_troop_suborns_lord, "trp_player", -1, "$g_talk_troop","$g_talk_troop_faction"),
        (store_add, ":slot_provocation_days", "$players_kingdom", slot_faction_provocation_days_with_factions_begin),
        (val_sub, ":slot_provocation_days", kingdoms_begin),
        (faction_set_slot, "$g_talk_troop_faction", ":slot_provocation_days", 30),

(faction_get_slot, ":other_liege", "$g_talk_troop_faction", slot_faction_leader),
        (call_script, "script_troop_change_relation_with_troop", "trp_player", ":other_liege", -3),
      (try_end),

(troop_get_type, reg4, ":recruitment_candidate"),
      (try_begin),
        (eq, ":recruitment_candidate", "trp_player"),
        (str_store_string, s4, "@you"),
		(call_script, "script_change_player_right_to_rule", 5),
      (else_try),
        (str_store_troop_name, s4, ":recruitment_candidate"),
      (try_end),		
	]],

[anyone,"lord_want", [], "They will be!", "lord_want",[(store_num_regular_prisoners,":lprisoners","$g_talk_troop"),(party_remove_prisoners,"$g_talk_troop_party",":lprisoners")]],

[anyone,"lord_want_daughter", [(quest_get_slot, ":bride", "qst_formal_marriage_proposal", slot_quest_giver_troop),(neg|troop_slot_eq, "$g_talk_troop", slot_lord_reputation_type, lrep_debauched),(neg|troop_slot_eq, "$g_talk_troop", slot_lord_reputation_type, lrep_selfrighteous),(neg|troop_slot_eq, "$g_talk_troop", slot_lord_reputation_type, lrep_quarrelsome)], "You swine, i have no chose to accept this", "drunk_mariage",[(assign, "$g_lord_daughter", 1)]],
   [anyone,"lord_want_daughter", [], "It goes to far choose something else!", "lord_want",[]],

[anyone,"lord_want_money", [], "Sigh, i can do nothing else than give it to you", "lord_want_money2",[]],

[anyone|plyr,"lord_want_money2", [], "Never_mind", "lord_want",[]],
   [anyone|plyr,"lord_want_money2", [(store_troop_gold,":total_money","$g_talk_troop"),(gt, ":total_money",20),(le, ":total_money",35)], "Thats nice i want 20 denars!", "lord_want",[(troop_add_gold,"trp_player",20),(troop_remove_gold,"$g_talk_troop",20),(call_script, "script_troop_change_relation_with_troop", "$g_talk_troop", "trp_player", -1)]],
   [anyone|plyr,"lord_want_money2", [(store_troop_gold,":total_money","$g_talk_troop"),(gt, ":total_money",35),(le, ":total_money",65)], "Thats nice i want 35 denars!", "lord_want",[(troop_add_gold,"trp_player",35),(troop_remove_gold,"$g_talk_troop",35),(call_script, "script_troop_change_relation_with_troop", "$g_talk_troop", "trp_player", -1)]],
   [anyone|plyr,"lord_want_money2", [(store_troop_gold,":total_money","$g_talk_troop"),(gt, ":total_money",65),(le, ":total_money",200)], "Thats nice i want 65 denars!", "lord_want",[(troop_add_gold,"trp_player",65),(troop_remove_gold,"$g_talk_troop",65),(call_script, "script_troop_change_relation_with_troop", "$g_talk_troop", "trp_player", -1)]],
   [anyone|plyr,"lord_want_money2", [(store_troop_gold,":total_money","$g_talk_troop"),(gt, ":total_money",200),(le, ":total_money",500)], "Thats nice i want 200 denars!", "lord_want",[(troop_add_gold,"trp_player",200),(troop_remove_gold,"$g_talk_troop",200),(call_script, "script_troop_change_relation_with_troop", "$g_talk_troop", "trp_player", -2)]],
   [anyone|plyr,"lord_want_money2", [(store_troop_gold,":total_money","$g_talk_troop"),(gt, ":total_money",500)], "Thats nice i want 500 denars!", "lord_want",[(troop_add_gold,"trp_player",500),(troop_remove_gold,"$g_talk_troop",500),(call_script, "script_troop_change_relation_with_troop", "$g_talk_troop", "trp_player", -3)]],

],
   "{s66}, Would you like to drink something together?", "lord_ask_drinking",[]],
   [anyone,"lord_ask_drinking", [(ge, "$g_talk_troop_relation", -10)], "I would like to drink something together!", "lord_drink",[]],
   [anyone|plyr,"lord_drink", [(store_troop_gold,":total_money","trp_player"),(gt, ":total_money",20)], "Thats nice i bought us 2 beer in the street only costed me 20 denars with 1% alcohol!", "lord_ask_drinking_2",[(assign, "$g_lord_drink", 0),(val_add, "$g_lord_drink", 1),(troop_remove_gold,"trp_player",20)]],
   [anyone|plyr,"lord_drink", [(store_troop_gold,":total_money","trp_player"),(gt, ":total_money",35)], "Thats nice i bought us 2 wines in the street only costed me 35 denars with 2% alcohol!", "lord_ask_drinking_2",[(assign, "$g_lord_drink", 0),(val_add, "$g_lord_drink", 2),(troop_remove_gold,"trp_player",35)]],
   [anyone|plyr,"lord_drink", [(store_troop_gold,":total_money","trp_player"),(gt, ":total_money",65)], "Thats nice i bought us 2 whiskeys in the street only costed me 65 denars with 4% alcohol!", "lord_ask_drinking_2",[(assign, "$g_lord_drink", 0),(val_add, "$g_lord_drink", 4),(troop_remove_gold,"trp_player",65)]],
   [anyone|plyr,"lord_drink", [(store_troop_gold,":total_money","trp_player"),(gt, ":total_money",200)], "Thats nice i bought us 2 royal beers by a speciales brewer in the rodok empire costed me 200 denars with 10% alcohol!", "lord_ask_drinking_2",[(assign, "$g_lord_drink", 0),(val_add, "$g_lord_drink", 10),(troop_remove_gold,"trp_player",200)]],
   [anyone|plyr,"lord_drink", [(store_troop_gold,":total_money","trp_player"),(gt, ":total_money",500)], "Thats nice i bought us 2 royal wines by a special brewer in the swadian empire costed me 500 denars with 25% alcohol!", "lord_ask_drinking_2",[(assign, "$g_lord_drink", 0),(val_add, "$g_lord_drink", 25),(troop_remove_gold,"trp_player",500)]],
   [anyone|plyr,"lord_drink", [(store_troop_gold,":total_money","trp_player"),(gt, ":total_money",40),(party_get_skill_level, ":assassination", "p_main_party", skl_assassination),(ge, ":assassination", 3),], "Thats nice i bought us 2 wines in the street only costed me 35 denars with 2% alcohol! (what he doesn't now is that is poisoned it)", "lord_poisoned",[(assign, "$g_lord_drink", 0),(val_add, "$g_lord_drink", 2),(troop_remove_gold,"trp_player",40),(troop_set_health, "$g_talk_troop", 1),(call_script, "script_troop_change_relation_with_troop", "$g_talk_troop", "trp_player", -1)]],

[anyone,"lord_poisoned", [], "What happens to me? was it poisoned? this was your fault!", "close_window",[]],

[anyone,"lord_ask_drinking_2", [], "I would like to drink another round!", "lord_drink_2",[]], 

[anyone|plyr,"lord_drink_2", [(store_troop_gold,":total_money","trp_player"),(gt, ":total_money",20)], "Thats nice i bought us 2 beer in the street only costed me 20 denars with 1% alcohol!", "lord_ask_drinking_3",[(val_add, "$g_lord_drink", 1),(troop_remove_gold,"trp_player",20)]],
   [anyone|plyr,"lord_drink_2", [(store_troop_gold,":total_money","trp_player"),(gt, ":total_money",35)], "Thats nice i bought us 2 wines in the street only costed me 35 denars with 2% alcohol!", "lord_ask_drinking_3",[(val_add, "$g_lord_drink", 2),(troop_remove_gold,"trp_player",35)]],
   [anyone|plyr,"lord_drink_2", [(store_troop_gold,":total_money","trp_player"),(gt, ":total_money",65)], "Thats nice i bought us 2 whiskeys in the street only costed me 65 denars with 4% alcohol!", "lord_ask_drinking_3",[(val_add, "$g_lord_drink", 4),(troop_remove_gold,"trp_player",65)]],
   [anyone|plyr,"lord_drink_2", [(store_troop_gold,":total_money","trp_player"),(gt, ":total_money",200)], "Thats nice i bought us 2 royal beers by a speciales brewer in the rodok empire costed me 200 denars with 10% alcohol!", "lord_ask_drinking_3",[(val_add, "$g_lord_drink", 10),(troop_remove_gold,"trp_player",200)]],
   [anyone|plyr,"lord_drink_2", [(store_troop_gold,":total_money","trp_player"),(gt, ":total_money",500)], "Thats nice i bought us 2 royal wines by a special brewer in the swadian empire costed me 500 denars with 25% alcohol!", "lord_ask_drinking_3",[(val_add, "$g_lord_drink", 25),(troop_remove_gold,"trp_player",500)]],
   [anyone|plyr,"lord_drink_2", [(store_troop_gold,":total_money","trp_player"),(gt, ":total_money",40),(party_get_skill_level, ":assassination", "p_main_party", skl_assassination),(ge, ":assassination", 3),], "Thats nice i bought us 2 wines in the street only costed me 35 denars with 2% alcohol! (what he doesn't now is that is poisoned it)", "lord_poisoned",[(assign, "$g_lord_drink", 0),(val_add, "$g_lord_drink", 2),(troop_remove_gold,"trp_player",40),(troop_set_health, "$g_talk_troop", 1),(call_script, "script_troop_change_relation_with_troop", "$g_talk_troop", "trp_player", -1)]],

[anyone,"lord_ask_drinking_3", [], "I would like to drink another round!", "lord_drink_3",[]], 

[anyone|plyr,"lord_drink_3", [(store_troop_gold,":total_money","trp_player"),(gt, ":total_money",20)], "Thats nice i bought us 2 beer in the street only costed me 20 denars with 1% alcohol!", "lord_talk_pol",[(val_add, "$g_lord_drink", 1),(troop_remove_gold,"trp_player",20)]],
   [anyone|plyr,"lord_drink_3", [(store_troop_gold,":total_money","trp_player"),(gt, ":total_money",35)], "Thats nice i bought us 2 wines in the street only costed me 35 denars with 2% alcohol!", "lord_talk_pol",[(val_add, "$g_lord_drink", 2),(troop_remove_gold,"trp_player",35)]],
   [anyone|plyr,"lord_drink_3", [(store_troop_gold,":total_money","trp_player"),(gt, ":total_money",65)], "Thats nice i bought us 2 whiskeys in the street only costed me 65 denars with 4% alcohol!", "lord_talk_pol",[(val_add, "$g_lord_drink", 4),(troop_remove_gold,"trp_player",65)]],
   [anyone|plyr,"lord_drink_3", [(store_troop_gold,":total_money","trp_player"),(gt, ":total_money",200)], "Thats nice i bought us 2 royal beers by a speciales brewer in the rodok empire costed me 200 denars with 10% alcohol!", "lord_talk_pol",[(val_add, "$g_lord_drink", 10),(troop_remove_gold,"trp_player",200)]],
   [anyone|plyr,"lord_drink_3", [(store_troop_gold,":total_money","trp_player"),(gt, ":total_money",500)], "Thats nice i bought us 2 royal wines by a special brewer in the swadian empire costed me 500 denars with 25% alcohol!", "lord_talk_pol",[(val_add, "$g_lord_drink", 25),(troop_remove_gold,"trp_player",500)]],
   [anyone|plyr,"lord_drink_3", [(store_troop_gold,":total_money","trp_player"),(gt, ":total_money",40),(party_get_skill_level, ":assassination", "p_main_party", skl_assassination),(ge, ":assassination", 3),], "Thats nice i bought us 2 wines in the street only costed me 35 denars with 2% alcohol! (what he doesn't now is that is poisoned it)", "lord_poisoned",[(assign, "$g_lord_drink", 0),(val_add, "$g_lord_drink", 2),(troop_remove_gold,"trp_player",40),(troop_set_health, "$g_talk_troop", 1),(call_script, "script_troop_change_relation_with_troop", "$g_talk_troop", "trp_player", -1)]],

[anyone,"lord_talk_pol", [(le, "$g_lord_drink",11)], "Good stuff!", "lord_ask",[]],
   [anyone,"lord_talk_pol", [(ge, "$g_lord_drink",12)], "Hik Good stuf, every thing turns!!!", "lord_ask",[]],

[anyone|plyr,"lord_ask", [(le, "$g_lord_drink",11)], "It was fun goodbye!", "close_window",[(call_script, "script_troop_change_relation_with_troop", "$g_talk_troop", "trp_player", 1),(store_sub, ":num_hours", 2),(rest_for_hours, ":num_hours", 5, 0),(assign, "$g_lord_drink", 0)]],
   [anyone|plyr,"lord_ask", [(ge, "$g_lord_drink",12)], "It was fun goodbye!", "close_window",[(call_script, "script_troop_change_relation_with_troop", "$g_talk_troop", "trp_player", 2),(store_sub, ":num_hours", 4),(rest_for_hours, ":num_hours", 5, 0),(assign, "$g_lord_drink", 0)]],
   [anyone|plyr,"lord_ask", [], "I think it is time to talk", "lord_talk_stuff",[]],

[anyone,"lord_talk_stuff", [(le, "$g_lord_drink",11)], "Ok lets talk!", "lord_talk_menu",[]],
   [anyone,"lord_talk_stuff", [(ge, "$g_lord_drink",12)], "Hik what talk??", "lord_talk_menu",[]],

[anyone|plyr,"lord_talk_menu", [], "I want to know the location of someone.", "lord_dtalk_ask_location",[]],
   [anyone|plyr,"lord_talk_menu", [(eq, "$g_lord_daughter",0)], "I want to know if you have a daughter i can have pleasure with?.", "lord_ask_daughter",[]],
   [anyone|plyr,"lord_talk_menu", [(le, "$g_lord_drink",11)], "It was fun goodbye!", "close_window",[(call_script, "script_troop_change_relation_with_troop", "$g_talk_troop", "trp_player", 1),(store_sub, ":num_hours", 2),(rest_for_hours, ":num_hours", 5, 0),(assign, "$g_dno_outside", 0),(assign, "$g_lord_daughter", 0),(assign, "$g_lord_drink", 0)]],
   [anyone|plyr,"lord_talk_menu", [(ge, "$g_lord_drink",12)], "It was fun goodbye!", "close_window",[(call_script, "script_troop_change_relation_with_troop", "$g_talk_troop", "trp_player", 2),(store_sub, ":num_hours", 4),(rest_for_hours, ":num_hours", 5, 0),(assign, "$g_dno_outside", 0),(assign, "$g_lord_daughter", 0),(assign, "$g_lord_drink", 0)]],
   [anyone|plyr,"lord_talk_menu", [(eq, "$g_dno_outside",0)], "Lets go walk a mile or what.", "lord_outside",[]],
   [anyone|plyr,"lord_talk_menu", [(eq, "$g_facked_hugars",0)], "Lets go have somes pleasure with the hugars.", "lord_hugars",[]],

[anyone,"lord_hugars", [(le, "$g_lord_drink",30)], "Hik i have a wife you bastard hik", "lord_talk_menu",[(assign, "$g_hug_outside", 1),(call_script, "script_troop_change_relation_with_troop", "$g_talk_troop", "trp_player", -1)]],
   [anyone,"lord_hugars", [(ge, "$g_lord_drink",30)], "Hik ok hik time for pleasure", "lord_hugar",[]],

[anyone|plyr,"lord_hugar", [(store_troop_gold,":total_money","trp_player"),(ge, ":total_money",50)], "I got some nice women for you costed me 50 denars", "lord_hugar2",[]],
   [anyone,"lord_hugar2", [(ge, "$g_lord_drink",30)], "Hik ok hik lets go and visit this girls", "lord_hugar3",[(store_sub, ":num_hours", 4),(rest_for_hours, ":num_hours", 5, 0)]],

[anyone,"lord_hugar3", [(ge, "$g_lord_drink",30)], "Hik oh that was nice", "lord_hugar4",[]],

[anyone,"lord_hugar4", [], "It certaintly was (and i have a perfect way to chantage you now)", "lord_talk_menu",[(assign, "$g_facked_hugars", 1)]],

[anyone,"lord_outside", [(ge, "$g_lord_drink",5)], "Indeed a good plan my friend i will call my gaurds", "lord_outside2",[]],
   [anyone,"lord_outside", [(lt, "$g_lord_drink",5)], "Sorry i am to busy for that", "lord_talk_menu",[(assign, "$g_dno_outside", 1)]],

[anyone|plyr,"lord_outside2", [], "No dont call your gaurds i want to be alone with you", "lord_outside3",[]],

[anyone,"lord_outside3", [(ge, "$g_lord_drink",20)], "What you want", "lord_outside_ng",[]],
   [anyone,"lord_outside3", [(lt, "$g_lord_drink",20)], "Sorry it is needed for our safety", "lord_outside_wg",[]],

[anyone,"lord_outside_wg", [(lt, "$g_lord_drink",20)], "Doesn't matters then we dont have to go outside", "lord_talk_menu",[(assign, "$g_dno_outside", 1)]],

[anyone,"lord_outside_ng", [(ge, "$g_lord_drink",20)], "What do you want to do?", "lord_outside_talk",[]],

[anyone|plyr,"lord_outside_talk", [], "Never mind lets go back", "lord_talk_menu",[]],
   [anyone|plyr,"lord_outside_talk", [(ge, "$g_lord_drink",25)], "Try to eat this its wonderful (i poisoned it)", "lord_talk_eat",[]],

[anyone|plyr,"lord_talk_eat", [], "I get an enormous headache i think i drunk to much.", "lord_talk_menu",[(troop_set_health, "$g_talk_troop", 1)]],

[anyone,"lord_ask_daughter", [(le, "$g_lord_drink",30)], "Hik lets talk another time when im not drunk", "lord_talk_menu",[(assign, "$g_lord_daughter", 1)]],
   [anyone,"lord_ask_daughter", [(ge, "$g_lord_drink",30)], "Hik what? Hik", "lord_get_daughter",[]],

[anyone|plyr,"lord_get_daughter", [], "I want to know if i can marry your daughter?.", "lord_ask_daughter_marry",[]],

[anyone,"lord_ask_daughter_marry", [(ge, "$g_lord_drink",30),(quest_get_slot, ":bride", "qst_formal_marriage_proposal", slot_quest_giver_troop)], "Hik alright Hik", "drunk_mariage",[(assign, "$g_lord_daughter", 1)]],

[anyone,"drunk_mariage", [
  (quest_get_slot, ":bride", "qst_formal_marriage_proposal", slot_quest_giver_troop),
  (call_script, "script_get_kingdom_lady_social_determinants", ":bride"),
  (assign, ":venue", reg1),
  (is_between, ":venue", walled_centers_begin, walled_centers_end),
  (party_slot_eq, ":venue", slot_village_state, svs_normal),
  (str_store_party_name, s24, ":venue"),
  ],
   "Splendid! You two may now consider yourselves offically betrothed. Very well -- I shall plan to hold a great feast in {s24}, as soon as circumstances permit. We will be sure to notify you when the day comes.", "lord_talk_menu",
   [
   (quest_get_slot, ":bride", "qst_formal_marriage_proposal", slot_quest_giver_troop),
   (troop_set_slot, "trp_player", slot_troop_betrothed, ":bride"), 
   (troop_set_slot, ":bride", slot_troop_betrothed, "trp_player"), 

(call_script, "script_end_quest", "qst_formal_marriage_proposal"),

(troop_remove_gold, "trp_player", "$marriage_dower"),
   (call_script, "script_get_kingdom_lady_social_determinants", ":bride"),
   (assign, ":venue", reg1),

(str_store_troop_name, s3, ":bride"),
   (str_store_troop_name, s4, "$g_talk_troop"),
   (str_store_party_name, s5, ":venue"),

(setup_quest_text, "qst_wed_betrothed"),
   (str_store_string, s2, "str_you_plan_to_marry_s3_at_a_feast_hosted_by_s4_in_s5_you_should_be_notifed_of_the_feast_as_soon_as_it_is_held"),

(call_script, "script_start_quest", "qst_wed_betrothed", "$g_talk_troop"),

(quest_set_slot, "qst_wed_betrothed", slot_quest_expiration_days, 365),
   (quest_set_slot, "qst_wed_betrothed", slot_quest_giver_troop, "$g_talk_troop"),
   (quest_set_slot, "qst_wed_betrothed", slot_quest_target_troop, ":bride"),

(try_begin),
		(eq,"$talk_context",tc_party_encounter),   
		(assign, "$g_leave_encounter", 1),
   (try_end),

]],

[anyone,"lord_dtalk_ask_location", [],
   "Very well, I may or may not have an answer for you. About whom do you wish to hear?", "lord_dtalk_ask_location_2",[]],

[anyone|plyr|repeat_for_troops,"lord_dtalk_ask_location_2", [(store_repeat_object, ":troop_no"),
                                                              (neq, "$g_talk_troop", ":troop_no"),
                                                              (is_between, ":troop_no", active_npcs_begin, kingdom_ladies_end),
															  (neq, ":troop_no", "trp_player"),
                                                              (this_or_next|troop_slot_eq, ":troop_no", slot_troop_occupation, slto_kingdom_hero),
																(troop_slot_eq, ":troop_no", slot_troop_occupation, slto_kingdom_lady),
                                                              (store_troop_faction, ":faction_no", ":troop_no"),
                                                              (eq, "$g_encountered_party_faction", ":faction_no"),
                                                              (str_store_troop_name, s1, ":troop_no"),
															  (try_begin),
																(faction_slot_eq, "$players_kingdom", slot_faction_marshall, ":troop_no"),
															    (str_store_string, s1, "@Our marshal, {s1}"),
															  (try_end),

],
   "{s1}", "lord_dtalk_ask_location_3",[(store_repeat_object, "$hero_requested_to_learn_location")]],

[anyone|plyr,"lord_dtalk_ask_location_2", [
     (neg|is_between, "$g_talk_troop", kingdom_ladies_begin, kingdom_ladies_end),
  ], "Never mind.", "lord_talk_menu",[]],

[anyone,"lord_dtalk_ask_location_3",
   [
     (call_script, "script_update_troop_location_notes", "$hero_requested_to_learn_location", 1),
     (call_script, "script_get_information_about_troops_position", "$hero_requested_to_learn_location", 0),
     ],
   "{s1}", "lord_talk_menu",[]],
  ## builders code end
                             (faction_slot_eq, "$g_talk_troop_faction", slot_faction_leader, "$g_talk_troop"),
                             (eq, "$players_kingdom", "$g_talk_troop_faction"),
                             (eq, "$player_has_homage", 0),
                             (store_partner_quest, ":lords_quest"),
                             (neq, ":lords_quest", "qst_join_faction"),
                            ],
   "{s66}, I wish to become your sworn {man/woman} and fight for your honour.", "lord_ask_enter_service",[]],

(ge, "$g_talk_troop_faction_relation", 0),
                             (eq, "$players_kingdom", "$g_talk_troop_faction"),
                             (eq, "$player_has_homage", 1),
                            ],
   "{s66}, I wish to be released from my oath to you.", "lord_ask_leave_service",[]],

SCRIPT FINISHED (bugs will be token out if they appear don't worry)
all functions
1 waste your money :grin:
2 posion a lord for only 40 denars (do this before you attack his castle in a peace situation or something)
3 poison a lord for minimal 400 denars (no relation -1)
4 ask a location (nothing news)
5 tell a lord daughter you will marry her if she want it or not
6 go to the lord make him drunk and let him marry you his daughter
7 go to the hugars with the lord
8 when gone to the hugars chantage the lord to:
1 let you marry his daughter
2 give you money
3 join your faction (if you married his daughter you can threaten him to do that)
4 let him release his prisoners

Back
Top Bottom