OSP Code SP Custom Player Kingdom Vassal Titles

Users who are viewing this thread

Sorry about the thread necromancy, but I have a suggestion for this code.

How about adding the ability to let lords revert to their prefered title, i.e. the one they had in their starting faction (e.g. Jarl, Count, Noyan, ect.)?

Also, I might be missing something, but I don't see the option to put the title after the name like Khergit does anywhere in the code.

To put the title after the name, simply swap the order of the string register s0 and s1 prior to finalization inside script_troop_set_title_according_to_faction. This can be done in another slot check on trp_heroes_end, which can be exposed to the user through the usage of a checkbox or some other presentation element.

What...can someone translate all of this so that the average person can read it? I hate how almost every modder here expects you to have a PhD in computer science

Is there a way to make this code work for Viking Conquest? I'm playing Frise and I'd like all my vassals to have the proper old frisian title of 'Drochten'

I new to coding and the likes but I managed to follow along pretty well. I downloaded the module files and edited them in notepad. Now I have the files edited

How do I save/update so that the changes I made will appear ingame? Right now the files are still sitting in my downloads - what do you need to do so that it actually updates the game?

Back
Top Bottom