B Other [OSP][Anim] Animation Variety Mod

Users who are viewing this thread

I've got two sets for (idle) musket animations; one's similar to the ones in NW, while the others are more relaxed with muskets resting on the shoulders and suchlike. As I said before I don't think it's possible to add more than one idle animation however (e.g. only high tier troops hold their muskets the NW way), as the combat engine overrides a lot of stuff -- animations being the most notable.

I was asking for animations for them in guard duty outside battle mode if possible though, like with the polearms stuff above.

Somebody can reload or enable the animation files?
I want to download the pike animation but, the  file has currently been set to hidden.  :roll:

Oh yes, that'd be great. Would love to try and add your animation mod to Viking Conquest and see if it would work. (Among other mods)

Say, I saw a preview of your animation mod a long time ago where cavalry held sabers up in the air when galloping. I really liked how that looked, what made you decide to drop this?

I honestly can't remember. :razz:
There are a few walking animations that should make the transitions smoother, some animations for angled runs and walks, and animations for idle 2h swords. Other than that, I've been adding and editing animations too often to keep track. Have a look, the download's quite small.

Sorry if this is a necro.

I'll be honest, as much as I love variety, these can look borderline silly at times. No offense though, the pike animations look mighty fine and the Cavalry ones are alright, but the sword animations are rather... Awkward.

Just giving some feedback, that's all.

Back
Top Bottom