Osama Bin Laden. Finally dead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Obama is calling an undetailed press conference in the middle of the night to talk about breaking news, and the military is announcing he is ID'd and confirmed dead.

It's on NBC on TV, I was actually looking for a web source because I planned on making a thread about this. I would just like this time to say **** yes, our military accomplished a goal set 10 years ago. Better late than never.

Wooptee doo. Like this is a huge game changer, all we can do is wait and see what the fallout is....going by recent activities, probably wont matter much in the short term...

Hopefully we can ****ing finally end this stupid "War on Terror", ha nah.

Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
AMERICA. **** YEAH.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M

It's really more symbolic than relevant, but damn this is still ****ing great news

Was Osama really all that important in theAl-Qaeda network? From what limited information I have of them, he seemed more of a mascot rather than an important decision maker.

Swadius said:
Was Osama really all that important in theAl-Qaeda network? From what limited information I have of them, he seemed more of a mascot rather than an important decision maker.

These days he seems more of a figure head now, I doubt he is the one that is giving out the orders these days..Most groups still have ** affiliations, but I doubt most take direct orders from **. Not surprisingly really.

I meant fall-out as in the war in Afghanistan is not going to suddenly end, it might make it a bit easier but...

In the short term, yeah its a good thing, but people are still going to fight, Terrorism is still going to happen whether he is dead or not.

Different reports on how he died. I heard an anecdote that he was outside of Islamabad, which I hope wasn't the case because it is ****ing sketchy as hell that he'd be found right outside of the Pakistani's capital.

Back
Top Bottom