Orion closes dissatisfaction survey -- proving the fragility and inability of the developer team

Users who are viewing this thread

Insult the people who use your forum some more lol
That's the problem here, they think it's their forum. He is acting all salty towards TW at the same time censoring the popular threads where people share their opinions and suggestions. A few posts from random accounts with silly names and it's done, 3 pages long thread created 4 days ago is locked based on "derailment". "thread ran its' course", tough guy with insane powers, lol.

That's the problem here, they think it's their forum. He is acting all salty towards TW at the same time censoring the popular threads where people share their opinions and suggestions. A few posts from random accounts with silly names and it's done, 3 pages long thread created 4 days ago is locked based on "derailment". "thread ran its' course", tough guy with insane powers, lol.
Very sad seeing as if I were to say those same words to someone else here, I would be in violation of the rules. Seems like there is a double standard. Mods should stop arguing with people they lord power over, that does more to create a "toxic ambiance" than anything we could ever do.

Recently I had a poll up on whether members of the development team should be dismissed due to their incompetence. About half of the community voted yes. Orion shut down the thread, threatening "don't do this again". Pretty sad response... We should be able to have open discussion on the site.
May I ask who are you to judge developers' competence? Maybe you've made some cool mod? Are you even a programmer? What you did is not an for open discussion, it is s***posting.

Warband is more popular...
Warband: https://steamdb.info/app/48700/graphs/
Bannerlord: https://steamdb.info/app/261550/graphs/
Check your data before claiming such nonsense.

There's a reason we haven't gotten the death counter back. The team is not only deaf to the community, but is incredibly stupid. The studio would be more successful if it followed what the player base wants.
The death counter was a reason for toxic behaviour from the likes of you that discouraged less experienced players from playing at all. It's totally normal not to have death counter in a game that is not easy to master.

Cheers Orion. Hope you can give a better response to this one than a vague threat and an inability to respond to the complains of the community!
I see no reasons for anyone on the team to respect your very important crucial for the game opinion and respond your whining.

Very sad seeing as if I were to say those same words to someone else here, I would be in violation of the rules. Seems like there is a double standard. Mods should stop arguing with people they lord power over, that does more to create a "toxic ambiance" than anything we could ever do.
I'm not sure if I get the message right but I think Orion is trying to prove a point here like "If they made someone like me a moderator, can you really have hope?". Not sure if anyone else gets the same vibe.

Warband: https://steamdb.info/app/48700/graphs/
Bannerlord: https://steamdb.info/app/261550/graphs/
Check your data before claiming such nonsense.
We're talking exclusively MP, not SP. The MP in warband is more alive then the MP in bannerlord.

The death counter was a reason for toxic behaviour from the likes of you that discouraged less experienced players from playing at all. It's totally normal not to have death counter in a game that is not easy to master.
Yeah bro, quote the dev that said that ????

I see no reasons for anyone on the team to respect your very important crucial for the game opinion and respond your whining.
Companies should respect their customers opinions enough to hear them out at the very least. Players want death count, overwhelmingly so, and it was removed and any dissent to that is seemingly not being considered. Customer gets upset that the product he purchased no longer as good to him in its current state. Everything he said that is quoted is perfectly reasonable.

Since when did I have to personally make a game to call a game crap and lacking?

Companies should respect their customers opinions enough to hear them out at the very least. Players want death count, overwhelmingly so, and it was removed and any dissent to that is seemingly not being considered. Customer gets upset that the product he purchased no longer as good to him in its current state. Everything he said that is quoted is perfectly reasonable.

Since when did I have to personally make a game to call a game crap and lacking?
There's like 25k people who play the game right now and enjoy it while you whine and want all the devs dismissed. So this is not an opinion that should be respected or responded. Firing people by vote on a forum is the most stupid idea anyone can ever come up with. The fact that some people, even if they are the majority (which I doubt because most of the people playing any game don't use the forums for it and just like, enjoy it) want the death counter back is not enough to actually bring it back. The game is not worse since there's no death counter. It just makes it harder for noobs and tryharders alike to blame other people for their defeat.

Can you prove this? I play MP sometimes and hadn't had difficulties finding games for while now.
Plenty of tests done during peak time EU hours (since EU is the most populated) and comparing them from game to game.
Warband is more popular in the multiplayer. Also it has a higher ratio of people playing multiplayer compared to singleplayer then bannerlord.

CBA to bring up pictures/threads from something the MP section of the forums already agreed and tested ages ago.

The fact that a dev said that doesn't make this point invalid.
You missed my whole point bro, the multiplayer devs have NOT communicated anything about the removal of death. We are still without an official response from the devs on why it was removed for several months by now since it was done.

Plenty of tests done during peak time EU hours (since EU is the most populated) and comparing them from game to game.
Warband is more popular in the multiplayer. Also it has a higher ratio of people playing multiplayer compared to singleplayer then bannerlord.
Ok, I will believe you on that. But it can be for several reasons - all the MP mods (take NW alone, it is unique experience), the custom servers, established communities, etc. If there are currently more players in Warband MP, I doubt it is because people moved back from Bannerlord. Those players most likely never even moved to it at the first place.

You missed my whole point bro, the multiplayer devs have NOT communicated anything about the removal of death. We are still without an official response from the devs on why it was removed for several months by now since it was done.
Isn't that obvious?

Isn't that obvious?
No it isn't. New players being new players and thus dying more often is not something i have seen anyone be attacked for because simply, they are new.

No one is toxic about anything related to deaths in the low level, taleworlds is just using mental gymnastics on this just like they did when they put crush through on all 2handed weapons

No it isn't. New players being new players and thus dying more often is not something i have seen anyone be attacked for because simply, they are new.

No one is toxic about anything related to deaths in the low level, taleworlds is just using mental gymnastics on this just like they did when they put crush through on all 2handed weapons
Maybe you weren't paying attention to the game chats. There is constant ranting about someone not being good enough and votes as frequently as possible to kick the worst performing player. About the crush through, they quickly fixed the issue because it DID make the game worse. As of death count, I see no real reason how is it harming the game. And believe me, if they put it back, it would be the last reason for people to move from Warband MP to Bannerlord MP

Maybe you weren't paying attention to the game chats. There is constant ranting about someone not being good enough and votes as frequently as possible to kick the worst performing player
I don't know in what servers you play, but I've never seen anybody ranting about how much deaths someone else has in casual game modes. Although there are certain individuals who has history of kick voting newer players in skirmish, but they are certainly a minority and most of them are known by name. But guess what? It never had anything to do with how much deaths they had. It is simply because they aren't "known". Removing deaths haven't changed their behavior in any way.
About the crush through, they quickly fixed the issue because it DID make the game worse.
Well I guess waiting half a year for simple fix is considered "quickly" in Taleworlds standards.
I see no real reason how is it harming the game.
It's hard to keep track, if I'm doing better or worse than week ago, when all I know is my total score. Removing death count is certainly not making game any better for sure.
And believe me, if they put it back, it would be the last reason for people to move from Warband MP to Bannerlord MP
But believe me, it good enough reason to go back Warband MP.

Last edited:
Maybe you weren't paying attention to the game chats. There is constant ranting about someone not being good enough and votes as frequently as possible to kick the worst performing player. About the crush through, they quickly fixed the issue because it DID make the game worse. As of death count, I see no real reason how is it harming the game. And believe me, if they put it back, it would be the last reason for people to move from Warband MP to Bannerlord MP
Aside from everything already said, you don't seem to understand the basic idea of explaining changes to the community, especially when they are drastic. Taleworlds always goes about how they love their community blablablabla but when it comes to decisions like this, they don't explain it. While they are perfectly capable of doing it for unit balance changes, as NIN did recently.

Back
Top Bottom