(ORIGINAL THREAD) maw's murder mod LOCKED

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Played your last version loved it, downloaded the 751.800a version which i guessed is for 751? if its not just ignore the rest lol, but i installed it as normal now i cant wear any helms they just dont appear and cant get any weapons or shields to appear in my characters hands everything else seems normal tho, its not a hardware issue neither everything else works fine your last mod worked, is it not meant for 751?

Cheers anyone

F9,

i set the restriction on helms and weapons for towns... i thought at the time that a player wouldn't wear a helm or pull weapons unless in combat... and it does work while in combat.

i'm tellin' ya, nothing but grief converting this to .805 .... maw

hey maw. your mod is pretty sweet. but do you have any idea what's causing my problem? Whenever I promote anyone to a hero they just disappear from the party after the dialog.

grunty im having same problem, not sure if hes disabled that for now but erm i fink in zenden inn every day theres heros you can recruit

bah. ya found something. i'm fixing it, and will do a 751.800 update next couple of days.

it had ta do with resolving the re-selection of a random companion, effectivelivly giving 2 of the same companions... so i slipped a check into the scheme which actually negated the whole 'add troop' part of it.

good catch. and, yes, you can recruit companions at zendar tavern. maw

Just an opinion dont flame me lol, i hate the text been removed from battles anyway i can do a bit of editing and re-add it or is that smart stuff?either way im play 800a or other one

Field9 said:
Just an opinion dont flame me lol, i hate the text been removed from battles anyway i can do a bit of editing and re-add it or is that smart stuff?either way im play 800a or other one

i've decided i hate it, too.

in module_info.txt, change "load_module_resource = invisible_text" to "load_resource = materials". that'll put the text back in. maw

have to say its mint to have loadsa npcs in your party like a bunch of knights charging around all different great idea im gonna try and build me own group of mounted knights no canon fodder, can you seperate from your npcs then join back up with them ?

i had a scheme in, dunno if its still there...

talk to an npc, and tell him to wait, then on the map, go to him again and transfer troops.

i managed to get npcs to lead parties, but i think i was having trouble transferring npc companions from party to party. i'll have to check. maw

Mad_Hamish said:
Yes but what I mean is, is this like an expansion or like a re-branding?
A while back, maw had said that the working title for the murder mod is Sellsword. It has just always been called Maw's Murder Mod.
So as far as I know, he's working on it for v.0.80x of M&B, and calling it Sellsword now. Probably some new features and stuff, but basically the same mod.

calandale said:
I would suspect some rather major changes....
Because we can do more with the new module system, I would suspect so as well. The previous versions of the mod, IIRC, didn't have all the features maw wanted anyway. It's still a work in progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom