Original Thread - Introduction and Discussion

Users who are viewing this thread

PineconeKing said:
i've followed the download instructions, and i've tried to get in a match, and i SUCCEED. for 5 seconds. Then the game crashes. help me!

I've got the same problem.  And specs shouldn't be an issue for me (Q9650@4ghz / Radeon 5870).  The game loads up, i see the map, then bam - crash to desktop with warband.exe error.

Hey guys,

I just read over the last 5 pages that have accumulated whilst I was asleep & at work.

I'll come back later tonight when I've got some time and try to respond to your queries and suggestions.

Cheers

spree said:
PineconeKing said:
i've followed the download instructions, and i've tried to get in a match, and i SUCCEED. for 5 seconds. Then the game crashes. help me!

I've got the same problem.  And specs shouldn't be an issue for me (Q9650@4ghz / Radeon 5870).  The game loads up, i see the map, then bam - crash to desktop with warband.exe error.

1.125 or 1.126?

Also, there was a ninja update when it was first released, maybe you've got the old version?

Just spent an hour or so playing on TacticalSquirrel's server. 

I had a lot of fun even though I was getting about 15fps, and there were only 6 other people.  Great mod!  It really changes the feel of the game significantly. 

Bite Me said:
I saw whites raping everyone in the ines, no 22nd involved.. it just happens sadly :sad:

Yeah you can try to create a police force who protects people at mines/shops. But that police force can be tricky to manage as was shown last night.

Also, the mines are in the direction of the Sun in the sky, but just a little bit to the left, past the arena. It's between the water and the arena, along that road.

Now what this mod could use is a randomly spawning (single) bandit NPC with a horse (when horsespawning is fixed?) that attacks players, and a notification in chat when it does appear, like every 5-10 minutes. And ofcourse you would get some denari for killing that npc. I'd say about 10,000 - 15,000 worth would be decent and fair.

That would make the players spend their time hunting the npc rather than unarmed civilians. With denari in their eyes.

P.S. This mod really feels something new and great even though it's simple, and it'd be awesome if cRPG and Persistent World MOD merged together. With characters that save.  :grin: Also using forced FIRST PERSON mode would make the MOD feel like Oblivion online or something which would be an interesting test. Someone try it out please. :grin:

Vincenzo said:
We normally group up in a castle, gather forces and attack other castles.
If some 22nd people are harassing you please state their names so I can rape them.

Not 22nd but one of your admins...
harlequin ((Or how hes called)) kep killing me arround over 30 minutes till i left the server.

i have installed the mod correctly. but when i entered the server i saw the map and then i've came back to the desekshop, whit thing saying that i must recreat a lot of things!!
what does i do??? :?: :?: :?:

Alec{zacool} said:
spree said:
PineconeKing said:

1.125 or 1.126?

Also, there was a ninja update when it was first released, maybe you've got the old version?

I was using 1.123.  Just updated to 1.126, re-copied the native folder and re-extracted the v1b rar file.  No luck, still crashes 1 second after loading the map :sad:

Sarashi said:
Vincenzo said:
If some 22nd people are harassing you please state their names so I can rape them.

harlequin ((Or how hes called)) kep killing me arround over 30 minutes till i left the server.

Yes Harlequin is making the 22nd server and 22nd look very bad and requires a ban. I would not suggest going to 22nd server now as it is total chaos and disorder thanks to him.

Harlequin is to be removed from the community unless 22nd wants people to start to TK them in every server "because 22nd are a bunch of abusive noobs" as Harlequin makes them be.

Thank you for your understanding.

EDIT: Someone has to teach these little kids some manners so they learn not to random dm. They can go random dm in other servers (dm/tdm servers) no? Why do they have to ruin their own server? Soon they find their servers empty and everyone kicking all 22nd out of their gamemodes because no one likes/wants them in their game. The cruelty works both ways ya know. Think a little before acting, niblets.

Hey Laszlo,
just wanted to inform you that the 22nd server settings are not right, they give you money for kills. So there are just a few morons running around killing everyone, camping the mine and ****... (kinda ridiculous that those people are mostly 22nd guys). Cmon, at least activate polls -.-
The mod is not enjoyable like that

faradon said:
Hey Laszlo,
just wanted to inform you that the 22nd server settings are not right, they give you money for kills. So there are just a few morons running around killing everyone, camping the mine and ****... (kinda ridiculous that those people are mostly 22nd guys). Cmon, at least activate polls -.-
The mod is not enjoyable like that

Just that we didnt camp the mine for kills, but had some people mining the large stacks in the back and were protecting them from anyone who approached the mine

I don't mine be attacked at mines or somewhere else if I am armed, but why do you need to kill someone who is unarmed? And yes Harle is attacking unarmed man and he says that he is doing that because he is a bandit :???: He even started camping on the roof at the armory in the village so you can't even buy your self a weapon.

You know we don't try our hardest to make the community hate us, we just find on this game that the best way to have fun is to all stick together and ambush, raid, capture, all things like that. Such as yesterday, we captured the mine and didn't allow anyone else in, probably because the few guys we did let in killed us and kicked the guys who were mining 5000 gold so they had to restart. If you don't like us in game or any othe faction for that matter, feel free to bring some people on our TS and plan against us, we can be killed just as easy as everyone else, I mean who saw the R/Y army come to the mines and rape us yesterday?

Oh and:
Laszlo said:

Roikku said:
Sarashi said:
Vincenzo said:

Yes Harlequin is making the 22nd server and 22nd look very bad and requires a ban. I would not suggest going to 22nd server now as it is total chaos and disorder thanks to him.

Harlequin is to be removed from the community unless 22nd wants people to start to TK them in every server "because 22nd are a bunch of abusive noobs" as Harlequin makes them be.

Thank you for your understanding.

EDIT: Someone has to teach these little kids some manners so they learn not to random dm. They can go random dm in other servers (dm/tdm servers) no? Why do they have to ruin their own server? Soon they find their servers empty and everyone kicking all 22nd out of their gamemodes because no one likes/wants them in their game. The cruelty works both ways ya know. Think a little before acting, niblets.
You're right, in middle-age bandits came to you  asking if you were interested in some tea and then leave giving you some money also.
Bandits = People who steal things and kill people  ( Oh my god, didn't you know it? Learn history )

broken shield said:
I don't mine be attacked at mines or somewhere else if I am armed, but why do you need to kill someone who is unarmed? And yes Harle is attacking unarmed man and he says that he is doing that because he is a bandit :???: He even started camping on the roof at the armory in the village so you can't even buy your self a weapon.
A bit hard as I've always been mounted. But of course as I am 22nd and I killed you I must have been doing bad things, right right.

Big_mac, nobody should cry if you take the mine it's part of the game, but killing unarmored people makes you look bad, well for me not the whole clan,only harle. It's same thing like spawnkilling when you camp armory with bow.

Well then you killed me from the horse, it doesn't change that you were killing unarmored people not only me, I saw you doing that before. You attacked an woman outside of village with a xbow on horse and I attacked you. That was when you said that you are doing that because you are a bandit.

broken shield said:
Big_mac, nobody should cry if you take the mine it's part of the game, but killing unarmored people makes you look bad, well for me not the whole clan,only harle. It's same thing like spawnkilling when you camp armory with bow.

Well then you killed me from the horse, it doesn't change that you were killing unarmored people not only me, I saw you doing that before. You attacked an woman outside of village with a xbow on horse and I attacked you. That was when you said that you are doing that because you are a bandit.
I was a damn bandit, want me to give you weapons and money? Are you stupid? Bandits killed and stole, that's the game. As soon as you will add a rule " don't kill unarmed people " I'll be ready to stop it and rename, if you want, the mod to " eat biscuits, drink tea and chat ".

OMG I killed unarmed people saying that I'm a bandit while using bandit clothes and bandit class... Strange eh? Maybe using your mind, if you have it, would help.

Big_Mac said:
Oh and:
Laszlo said:

Fail, just yesterday a 22nd was giving us rules. No town/shop/mine fighting, spawn killing, or random dm. Otherwise ok.

Seriously 22nd must be the least organized clan ever, and fail at communicating even among themselves.

There's only these soloers who claim to be king of the land and say there are no rules. When there are at other times.

Get your shyt together, 22nd.

Back
Top Bottom