Original Thread - Introduction and Discussion

Users who are viewing this thread

Well, there were quite a few people suddenly, so combat came into the equation, and then it stopped being fun since I had 380 ping.

It'd be cool if you could ask 22nd or whoever to host anyway, so that EU/US people may enjoy your mod too. :smile:

It doesn't take horses long to pile up.

mbwar20100713201340.png

That map needs some optimization.

I love this mod, so much, I expect great things from this, going to send the community into a different direction, probably a break from the Campaign.

Keep up the good work Laz.

Ah... This is too nice.  :grin:

Do you plan on fleshing out the map a little? It feels quite 'sparse' in between the settlements. Filling it in with woodlands, small rivers and so on so forth would be awesome.

Also: European server!  :eek:

Turanien said:
Ah... This is too nice.  :grin:

Do you plan on fleshing out the map a little? It feels quite 'sparse' in between the settlements. Filling it in with woodlands, small rivers and so on so forth would be awesome.

Also: European server!  :eek:

EU Server! :grin:

Everyone should feel free to contact the server providers in EU, as Laszlo has absolutely no way of hosting for you guys  :lol:
Hell, while you're at it, get some matches going, the more the merrier  :razz:

Definately a good start, although it would be nice if you could see peoples names when you look at them, just so it's easier to tell who the random arseholes are who keep trying to kill you when you're collecting iron bars or buying weapons. Hope an EU server will host this, unplayable for me on the aus server  :cry:

negast said:
yes great mod will there be some way tho earn money from battling bots in arenas or somthing in the future would be nice

That's not really the point of the mod's economy; Adding incentive for mindless killing could easily turn this into one big-ass spawncamp-a-thon.

Leesin said:
Definately a good start, although it would be nice if you could see peoples names when you look at them, just so it's easier to tell who the random arseholes are who keep trying to kill you when you're collecting iron bars or buying weapons. Hope an EU server will host this, unplayable for me on the aus server  :cry:

Yeah, when KoS we're attacking us in our castle our mumble spammed full of "is that you" "Are you that guy" and such.

Back
Top Bottom