SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Organized criminal parties, hideouts and leaders

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm tired of getting beaten and humilliated at the beginning by random criminals and not being able to get my revenge since there is no way to actually identify them.

I believe that medieval times were full of random criminals who just wandered and looted whatever they could find, but I think it would be nice to have specifically named groups of raiders. Maybe not all of them were that organized, but at least some should be. I mean, bandits have hideouts and in each hideout there is a leader, wouldn't that mean they are like organized crime?
I think these criminal groups should be treated like specific and organized criminal bands with names, their leaders also should have names, different appearances and maybe even different sets of equipment.
Also, it would be nice if the leaders weren't just enemies in a hideout scene, but actual characters who would leave the hideout and raid.

My character has a story in being beaten up in bandit hideouts. In most of the time, she marks the hideout in the map so she could, later, attack again and have her rematch against the bandit leaders. Names like "bandit leader" or "bandit hideout" kinda makes things feel just generic and breaks the own game's roleplaying "storytelling".

I'm tired of getting beaten and humilliated at the beginning by random criminals and not being able to get my revenge since there is no way to actually identify them.

I believe that medieval times were full of random criminals who just wandered and looted whatever they could find, but I think it would be nice to have specifically named groups of raiders. Maybe not all of them were that organized, but at least some should be. I mean, bandits have hideouts and in each hideout there is a leader, wouldn't that mean they are like organized crime?
I think these criminal groups should be treated like specific and organized criminal bands with names, their leaders also should have names, different appearances and maybe even different sets of equipment.
Also, it would be nice if the leaders weren't just enemies in a hideout scene, but actual characters who would leave the hideout and raid.

My character has a story in being beaten up in bandit hideouts. In most of the time, she marks the hideout in the map so she could, later, attack again and have her rematch against the bandit leaders. Names like "bandit leader" or "bandit hideout" kinda makes things feel just generic and breaks the own game's roleplaying "storytelling".
I like this. Just selecting names from a list and connecting it to a hideout, should not be too much of a problem. It would make the world feel alive. For now the 'bandit militia' mod will give you named bandit parties.

"Distinguished Service - Bandit Edition" :smile: Let successfull bandits spawn a leader charachter. 100% if they defeat the player, othervice 10%. They are automatically executed if cought by AI.

Back
Top Bottom