SP Fantasy Organised Warcraft 2 Mod.Need someone who can rig armour.

Users who are viewing this thread

We are now working on a warcraft 2 mod, if you want to join, just email me at [email protected] I dont have any scripting experience but I have reasonable modelling experience. Please consider helping.

Team:
Rmancrusader
Bascavia10
DJNad
Aenarion
Apollon-04

Visit our very own websit: http://warcraft2.calradia.com

Things that need to be done:
Map: Who is currently working on it.
All items need to be textured.
All textured items need to be sent over to Bascavia for him to add ingame.
Armour needs rigging, anyone know how?
Troop trees need finalization.
I need a list of all NPC's that are to be included ingame.
I need someone to update us on the storyline of the game.
Now Accepting Swords,Sheilds,Scene props,etc...
More requests later.
red=Not Done
Blue=In Progress
Green=Done

Please dont spam on this thread.

If you'd read the thread- I am no longer in the team. My textures cannot match Aenerion's.

O.k. first thanks for responding to my ideas.

Secondly, Orcus is banned, meaning Bascavia and I are now the only scripters.

So Bascavia, how are we gonna split up scripting?? I'd suggest that we break it up into sections, then each choose a section. Here's an example:

Section 1:

Dialog
Map/scenes

Section 2:

Weapons/items
Troops/party templates
Anything else

EDIT: No offense, but this is a modding topic. As much as we appreciate the "Kewl mod I'll play it" kind of responses, could they please be posted in the other Warcraft 2 topic, and not here.

Is there a tutorial on scripting around here? I might be able to teach myself. Its like programing isnt it?

DJNad is right, this topic is for the people that are helping make the mod, or want to help.

Our main priority right now, is the map. Is anyone currently working on it?

Rmancrusader, I can model, and texture jsut a little bit. If you could post some clear pics of weapons you need, ill happily model, and attempt to texture. If anyone needs me to texture a model for them, pm me and ill give you my e-mail, I cant guarantee a great texture, but the weapon will at least have one. And thank you for the new thread :grin:

I dowloaded thorgirims map editor, but i cant seem to learn it. If i have time, and i figure it out, i could maybe do the map.

Well sorry, I want to help but i dont know that much about WOW anyway. Ill go help with the Veitnam Mod. I know alot historicaly about that.

Hey Rmancrusader, Y'know that the Legend of Alterac mod is kinda dead, so I'll Join The Warcraft team.

My email is [email protected] (Same with my msn :smile: )

I can model and thats pretty much it...But I have A mind for Ideas and "Improvement Suggestions".

-Yours

Alec{zacool}

P.S. Did I already send you my Msn and all that before???  :???:

*Reserved for Screenshots*

This is a Paladin helmet... It isn't ready yet, but It will soon be.

---- DISCUSSIONS SHOULD TAKE PLACE IN OUR FORMAL THREAD ----

Aenarion, you know much enough out of scripting to tell me why you meshes don't work? I insterted the correct name....

Bascavia10

The oher thread seemed to have been too cluttered with "Put teh nite elvz in superlol!" and other requests which, frankly, had nothing to do with Warcraft 2*

*Come to think of it, neither were any of the models I was sent. One of the reasons I quit the team is that it wasn't really a WC2 mod anymore.

Considering the lack of response, I have decided to leave scripting to Bascavia, who would probably do a much better job anyway.

Therefore I will concentrate efforts on modeling.....

Im still learning throgrims map editor... sorry. He just put a new one on mbrepository though. Im really a modeller, so please give me something to do. Ill be gone for about a week, going to florida for spring break :grin: W00T

Back
Top Bottom