Resolved Options to start or resume campaign have dissepeared - NO longer playable

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
Have uploaded for 2 crashed prior to this issue but likely to have caused it but don't know how to find report

Harrop

Recruit
Summary:
Can still launch game but when open it only gives me: Options, Credits, Exit Game. No option to play

Played last night all fine, loaded up today and crashed twice. Uploaded crash details like a good Beta boy. Restarted computer. Went to play but steam didin't think it was installed. Pressed install and found local files, did a few meg DL and I launched.

It gave me the visual slider options as if i had never played the game before and then into the menu where Continue Campaign, Load Save, New Campaign and Sand Box options have disappeared.
How to Reproduce: No idea
Have you used cheats and if so which:No
Scene Name (if related):N/A
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: 3070 FTW3 Ultra
GPU Driver Version:471.11
CPU:5800x
RAM:16G 3600 mhz, CL18 G-Skill Trident Z Neo
Motherboard: MSI B550 Gaming Carbon Wifi
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): OS = Samsung 970 Evo Plus 250gb M.2, Install = T-Force 2TB M.2

Missing Menu Buttons​

If some of the buttons on the main menu are missing, you can try the workaround below to fix it:
  • Delete the “LauncherData.xml” file located at “C:\Users\YOUR USER NAME\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs". The game will create a new one when launching.

Back
Top Bottom