Options to discuss marriage no longer appearing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Asked in the patch thread and didn't get any answers so creating a thread. I'm only about 5-6 game years in and I can no longer talked to women about marriage. This was just after I had gotten a lady to agree to marry me. I can't get her father to talk to me about it either. Is there something that could have caused this? I'm wondering if talking to the 10th lord and transitioning in the main quest may have done it.

Maybe she's married already? Check that out, in these patches they now marry other people, so there's a high chance... You got cucked

You have to talk to the CLAN LEADER, often not her father . Only the head of the clan will talk to you about it once you reach that point. Other ladies won't have the dialogue option to start marriage either.

I'm having the problem talking to the clan leader too. I'm in my 20s got through the 2nd dialogue and said I'd ask her parents but she isn't showing up at at all. When I do the alliance between our families and regular barter the girl isn't showing up.

Back
Top Bottom