SP - General Option to manually set 'home settlement'

Users who are viewing this thread

Julio-Claudian

Sergeant Knight
I find that, even when I own a city, clan members and parties will congregate at the city that the game had decided was my clan's 'home'. It would be so useful to be able to set a city as your home, even if you don't own it. Or tell parties to patrol around a castle you own so they don't end up a huge distance away leaving your villages vulnerable.

Oxhall is the town where babies comes from :iamamoron:
i c, i had no idea that was where the assembly plant was located :wink:

perhaps companions should also gravitate towards this 'home settlement', so you don't need to chase them if they get lost...

i c, i had no idea that was where the assembly plant was located :wink:

perhaps companions should also gravitate towards this 'home settlement', so you don't need to chase them if they get lost...
yes This. Go to home settlement, or seek out player (dialogue after appropriate time based on distance)

+1 to being able to move our capital/home around as needed.
Also +1 on the idea of being able to make our own fort, even if just one and only one, it would be cool to design the thing or at least develop it like in VC!

yes This. Go to home settlement, or seek out player (dialogue after appropriate time based on distance)

i suppose as an alternative, you could have a button added on the clan roster that just says "report to clan leader" and you click and they just seek you out wherever you are (but i like the 'auto-return to base' idea better).

Capital choice, sir.

However, I also like to start "branches" of my family, typically ruling the former capital cities after they married a member from another ruling clan.
Being able to set individual members to certain settlements would be great. The restrictions could just be "friendly" settlement and they either get imprisoned or kicked out when hostilities begin.

Back
Top Bottom