SP - General Option to click before flicking instead of flicking before clicking when blocking / attacking

Users who are viewing this thread

Esa1996

Recruit
Hi,

Please give us an option to change the way the mouse flicks work when attacking / blocking. Currently when you click it attacks / blocks in the direction your mouse was last moving before the click. I personally feel that it is easier to use a system where you click and then while still holding down LMB / RMB you perform the flick to give direction to the attack / block.

Why do I want this? Speed is important in games like this (Especially in multiplayer). Thus I always try to click and flick at the same time. Occasionally that means that my flick starts a bit before my click. Occasionally it means that I click a split second before I flick. With the current system the latter situation results in a block / attack going in the wrong direction. With my proposed system both would result in the attack / block going in the right direction (Unless of course my flick ends before I click at which point it would do nothing, but this never happens). This is how things worked in War of the Roses, and Mordhau also added an option for it once I asked for it. I really hope you will too :smile:

Back
Top Bottom