Optimism for 2018

Users who are viewing this thread

KhergitLancer80 said:
March 2018-Release date

July/August 2018-Release

Mark my words.

There is no way in hell this is gonna happen. July and August are horrible months to release games because everybody is on summer vacation, TW has stated they will let players in some form of beta testing before, too. 2019 is the year, at the very least.

They said that the game would be in our hands in some playable form this year... Are they really this disorganized to don't keep the promise and also delay it for one more year? And are you guys just okay with a release date in 2019/2020? Two more years of development? I understand that they've walked a long road and the delay is so far acceptable, but two more years to give the last touches seems hardly belieavable. At least for a serious statement about "last touches". 

Crowcorrector said:
Wouldn't it be a dream if TW announce that it is not releasing in 2018 and put ua out of our misery

This is all I want.  I just want them to say “yeah, we aren’t even fuçking close.”  I’m sick of thinking it might be soon.

I understand that no one wants a bad product but this game has been in development for sooooo long

S5hCI8.jpg

Depends. If they start redoing engine related things again and again it could very well end up as a mashed up abomination that gets released by Gearbox somewhere around 2025.

Salmonsy said:
Depends. If they start redoing engine related things again and again it could very well end up as a mashed up abomination that gets released by Gearbox somewhere around 2025.

That is basically what happened with Duke Nukem Forever.

Well they'll run out of factions to discuss by mid Feb... then they only have to go through bone Dev interviews of the remaining 100 or so employees before they run out of dev blog material in 100 weeks... so by the end of 2019 they'll either go back to the pre-Callum dark ages where we're told **** all... or they'll finally release the game :fruity:

Back
Top Bottom