Oprec_PW Official Server Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Huseby said:
Since I don't play on the server my opinion doesn't really count, but I liked on some maps where only certain castles got crossbows (and only some got bows).  It made it more strategic which castles you held onto, and helped you priotize which castles you wanted to take over.  If every castle is balanced there's less need/want to take over another castle (I'm not sayin that's what you want, but just giving an example).

Why not give the server a try, then? Also, now that I'm back I shall be around the place, mainly trying to get people on and hopefully organising some events.

Ser Orindell said:
Huseby said:
Since I don't play on the server my opinion doesn't really count, but I liked on some maps where only certain castles got crossbows (and only some got bows).  It made it more strategic which castles you held onto, and helped you priotize which castles you wanted to take over.  If every castle is balanced there's less need/want to take over another castle (I'm not sayin that's what you want, but just giving an example).

Why not give the server a try, then? Also, now that I'm back I shall be around the place, mainly trying to get people on and hopefully organising some events.

I'm too competitive to play with 120-150 ping :razz: I suppose I could give it a shot seeing as I don't really want to get back into the NA server until they clarify the metagame rules in regards to enemy factions since it's inevitably going to lead to more arguments and possible punishment.  I'll stop by and check it out sometime tonight most likely, hopefully some people will be on.

Huseby said:
Ser Orindell said:
Huseby said:

I'm too competitive to play with 120-150 ping :razz: I suppose I could give it a shot seeing as I don't really want to get back into the NA server until they clarify the metagame rules in regards to enemy factions since it's inevitably going to lead to more arguments and possible punishment.  I'll stop by and check it out sometime tonight most likely, hopefully some people will be on.

the server provider is in UK so better ping like I said before.

Mini-event:
We are going to try and get as many people on as possible tomorrow (Wednesday, June 22nd) at 7PM GMT, which seems to be best compromise between NA and EU players in terms of timezones. There will likely be RolePlay situations, events and maybe other stuff being organised as well, so lets get a good showing.

We plan for the event to be continuing for a few hours, if possible, so hopefully people who cannot make it for the launch will trickle in then whenever they can get on.

And better people. As Lady_Semi said, RP can be done with less left clicks. And the person who emptied the whole server in just two minutes should note that. It doesnt matter if it was legit to do so, because it still ruined the whole RP. Im not the person who would draw his weapon imediately and start to kill everyone. I'm trying to keep everything human, and instruct my mates to do so. Think about the consequences of your actions.

It's a pity it didn't go as planned, but next time keep your fingers crossed.

Novicius: It's not like I'm a propagandist for my map, but Doma map hardly has any details in the town area.

After an attempted event that went well, for a while, before going awry, I shall begin working on planning out another, bigger and better event.

Well, we do try. There are usually people on one or two times a day, but we are still working on getting the info on the server out there.

Just guess who is this
--->
troll-290x300.jpg

We all know n0b lives in a cave, this is a well worn fact.

On a different note, talks are ongoing about possible map changes in the future.

People join this Server it needs moar People the Admins are great the People who play on it are great but we need a few more People to play on this Server.

Back
Top Bottom