Oprec_PW Official Server Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

read the rules and it looks like it should be a successful server if you can keep the admins from making biased decisions and get the players to show up and play

good luck

Swadian Man at Arms said:
My new castle is cursed. :mrgreen:

Too many scene props on the map, it seems to be a bug that is common on PW-style mods. (Happens on my mod too)
It seems to be caused by excessive number of PW scene props.

Swadian Man at Arms said:
I'd give it a try, but with a sunny skybox.

I can update the map for Splintert so there is a day-time skybox.
But people don't really like VoS for PW, as it did kill the RCC server :razz:

I'll send Splintert the Oceania map, which isn't complete (yet) but is more than playable.

Busy working along with others to create a map that shall be exclusive to the Oprec server...

Keep an eye out for screenshots on this thread  :wink:

One word:

DOMA

old one..Only map wich hit 200 players on line...the best map ever...Graat town/great RP/great deathmatch..everything for everybody

Good Luck to you..keep it straigh/simple and focus..do not let maps issue to distruck you..

Every thing will be better than racist EU servers  :twisted:

The Oprec has 16 people on, seems to be going well :smile:

People should come on, as Tractor's map is currently being hosted, and there are some good Rpers on :wink:

NOVICIUS said:
One word:

DOMA

old one..Only map wich hit 200 players on line...the best map ever...Graat town/great RP/great deathmatch..everything for everybody

Good Luck to you..keep it straigh/simple and focus..do not let maps issue to distruck you..

Every thing will be better than racist EU servers  :twisted:

Matter of opinion, DOMA was good, but it had alot of problems with it.
Me and some of the others are designing a map that is both suited for combat, but also for Roleplay, which will fit perfectly with the current server rules and the mod.
I'll have a screenshot posted in a bit of one of the castles in a bit.

The map is going to be suited for FPS too, but maintaining a good visual content.

Also, can you not bash other servers on this thread? We would all be grateful if people don't.
But I can promise you that people will be allowed to play, not matter their language, nationality or sex, as we are a somewhat multicultural team of admins that respect the community, no matter who they are.

We don't like people who break the rules for obvious reasons, but we will give people plenty of chances, and will help those that are new to the mod.

Funkydarion said:
PWOC_Kendal said:
Yay :grin:
Tired of NA Admins!

Quite unnecessary, NA runs their server their own way, Oprec will just be run in a different manner. I fully support the Oprec server, but I do not support unnecessary hate back and forth between the two servers. If you have opinions about a server either keep it to yourself or take it to the server's  administrative team in a polite manner if possible.

I do not want this to become constant hate threads and comments like it has been before. Keep it out of this thread and further Oprec threads, but that does not mean posting hate comments on NA threads.

Thanks
-Darion
o_O dun quote me...

PWOC_Kendal said:
Funkydarion said:
PWOC_Kendal said:
Tired of NA Admins!

Quite unnecessary, NA runs their server their own way, Oprec will just be run in a different manner. I fully support the Oprec server, but I do not support unnecessary hate back and forth between the two servers. If you have opinions about a server either keep it to yourself or take it to the server's  administrative team in a polite manner if possible.

I do not want this to become constant hate threads and comments like it has been before. Keep it out of this thread and further Oprec threads, but that does not mean posting hate comments on NA threads.

Thanks
-Darion
o_O dun quote me...

Darions a high ranking member of RCC. So don't argue with the man over nothing, It's immature too bad moth other servers.

Totaljakeey said:
PWOC_Kendal said:
Funkydarion said:
PWOC_Kendal said:
Tired of NA Admins!

Thanks
-Darion
o_O dun quote me...

Darions a high ranking member of RCC. So don't argue with the man over nothing, It's immature too bad moth other servers.
It wasnt a hate message, the point was me saying I AM tired of the Admins.

PWOC_Kendal said:

It was a disrespectful statement that is your own opinion. When it was the RCC server and the NA server disrespect ended up turning into hateful comments. I simply wish to stop it before it becomes hateful. I just ask for personal opinions about other servers, specifically NA, to be kept out of the forums, or as I said politely taken to the server's administrative team.

I wasn't trying to bash you or anything Kendal, I just hope we can keep everything civil here  :smile:

Funkydarion said:
PWOC_Kendal said:

It was a disrespectful statement that is your own opinion. When it was the RCC server and the NA server disrespect ended up turning into hateful comments. I simply wish to stop it before it becomes hateful. I just ask for personal opinions about other servers, specifically NA, to be kept out of the forums, or as I said politely taken to the server's administrative team.

I wasn't trying to bash you or anything Kendal, I just hope we can keep everything civil here  :smile:
I said not to quote me because it's a small box and you did a huge reply, that should have been a PM, and Azyrayel quoted me also. Sorry.

Back
Top Bottom