Oprec_PW Official Server Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Welcome to the Oprec_PW official server thread!

Welcome players of PW and lookers of the forum, to my server's official thread. I have tried for the past few months to help the more recently popular NA_PW4 server increase its roleplay potential. All attempts have resulted in no effect. Therefore I am going to have a hand in starting a new server, dedicated to providing players with not only the best possible PW experience, but a good experience in the game as a whole. My goals with this server are the following:

1. A comprehensive but non-limiting set of rules.
2. A professional, effective, and welcoming administrative team.
3. A positive experience for hardcore role players and light role players alike.

I have been preparing the rules, administrative team, and other server responsibilities for the past 2 weeks. I hope that all this preparation can lead to a server that is able to cater to the players' needs and desires. Because I strive to bring you the best possible PW experience, all complaints are welcome. I will personally read and respond to each complaint in an attempt to improve the server.

Server Information:
Name: Oprec_PW
Graciously hosted by the Roaming Cavalry Company - rccclan.com
It is a European server.
Official Forum board: http://rccclan.com/forum/34-oprec-server/

Server rules:

Administrative Team:
http://rccclan.com/topic/749-administrative-team/page__view__findpost__p__11991​

I will be personally picking admins out of the community. Requirements are that you know English fluently, are capable of following the rules, have a sense of calm and professionalism, and are trustworthy.​

Ban Repeal:
http://rccclan.com/forum/36-ban-repeals/​

Announcement Center:

-​

Scene List:
Scene 1: Test Scene
Scene 2: Islands of Fortune
Scene 3: Valley of Swamps
Scene 9: Dardanelles​

PWOC_Kendal said:
Yay :grin:
Tired of NA Admins!

Hellz yeah; you're just going to LOVE us Oprec 'mins!

Speaking of, hello lovelies! I'll be admin-ing! Tell me if you have any problems, and if there's a dispute about what happened, just remember , screenshots (especially of chat logs) are 24-karat GOLD.

PWOC_Kendal said:
Yay :grin:
Tired of NA Admins!

Quite unnecessary, NA runs their server their own way, Oprec will just be run in a different manner. I fully support the Oprec server, but I do not support unnecessary hate back and forth between the two servers. If you have opinions about a server either keep it to yourself or take it to the server's  administrative team in a polite manner if possible.

I do not want this to become constant hate threads and comments like it has been before. Keep it out of this thread and further Oprec threads, but that does not mean posting hate comments on NA threads.

Thanks
-Darion

Nice work Splintert and the team :smile:, sounds like its gonna be a really good server to replace the old EU one.

Oh and how many slots are we talking? similar size to NA or.....
regards
Timawd

456474931_0356ba4a8d.jpg

Will it be located in NA or EU?

Also, i have to say that i like the "Not What you do, but How you do it" rule. It opens up for alot of possibilities, while still not restricting the gameplay. Lets admins interfere much easier in bad gameplay without there being a specific rule for it.

Since Tractor's map seems to be bugged in edit mode, we're switching over to N0body Oceania port. It has 4 working castles and a commoner town. All new custom map is en route.

Back
Top Bottom