OpenBRF white screen problem

Users who are viewing this thread

Elbermen

Recruit
Well i downloaded OpenBRF so i can edit files, but when i opened some files it just doesent seems at right, there is just white screen and nothing else.

It looks like this:

Too little information provided by you to know the possible culprits of your issue. I browsed through OpenBRF section of Tools and I did not find any data that could help to mitigate the problem, which was reported to have occured quite rarely.

What operating system do you use? Are you sure that all drivers and OpenBRF libraries or dependencies are installed properly? Try to reinstall the program and report back.

Too little information provided by you to know the possible culprits of your issue. I browsed through OpenBRF section of Tools and I did not find any data that could help to mitigate the problem, which was reported to have occured quite rarely.

What operating system do you use? Are you sure that all drivers and OpenBRF libraries or dependencies are installed properly? Try to reinstall the program and report back.
Well i just re-installed from a diffrent site and it worked! Thank you so much also.

Back
Top Bottom