OpenBRF Error

Users who are viewing this thread

Turko__

Recruit
Hello people, I'll be thankful especially if modders read this topic and help me about it. Like 2 weeks ago I formated my pc and installed M&B Warband back with OpenBRF tool, I usually check out OpenBRF to export models and work on them because I want to improve my 3D modeling skills. However something funny and unexpected happend after I installed OpenBRF again, whenever I try to export model from Selected ==> Export Static Mesh, it doesn't happen anything it doesn't give me error codes or such there is just nothing popping around lol. The most funny thing is when I searched this problem on Google I couldn't find anyone who experienced this problem before. I didn't witness it aswell before I formated my PC and even before.. I don't know whats the reason, maybe Windows 10 ? I already had windows 10 before and this problem didn't pop up. I can't export any models right now and I need someone's help with it.

Thanks.

Hi there. I have the same problem. I´ve recently buy new PC and OpenBRF doesn´t seem to work right. When I clik export nothing happens. It only works if I clik export all meshes command. I have aso another major issu with it. I can´t import any .obj file :sad: When I try it, it says cannot import .obj file. I dont know what the hell is with it... :evil: It is till working fine on my older PC. It anyoing to work with .brf files on my older PC and than trasporting them to my new one.

I have been trying hard to fix this problem but I can´t find anything useful via google or on this forum.
If anyone have solution or and ideas contacnt me please.

Back
Top Bottom