"Open with default application" doesn't do anything

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm trying to export a texture.

When viewing a texture in the Resource Browser, there's a button that says "open with default application". However, it doesn't do anything and I can't seem to set the default application. I want to set it to GIMP.

Solution
Unfortunately, Taleworlds have not published Bannerlord's AssetSources folders. Accordingly, we only have access to textures optimised inside a gtex tile streaming format. So, we can import our own textures, but we can't export Native's textures. The closest you can get is to take a screenshot of a texture in the Texture Inspector, crop and resize. Obviously, this results in reduced resolution and potential distortion.
Unfortunately, Taleworlds have not published Bannerlord's AssetSources folders. Accordingly, we only have access to textures optimised inside a gtex tile streaming format. So, we can import our own textures, but we can't export Native's textures. The closest you can get is to take a screenshot of a texture in the Texture Inspector, crop and resize. Obviously, this results in reduced resolution and potential distortion.

Upvote 0
Solution
Back
Top Bottom